Luxury Weddings

Checks

Our wedding bands are in (diamonds yay!) & so are our travel documents for the HM!! I've also got my final (hopefully) dress fitting Friday. I think next week will be the busy week tying up loose ends so that the week of the wedding we can enjoy our time off together.

Anyone else have any exciting checks?

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Checks

• Yay for the wedding bands! I just cleaned mine two weeks ago and put in the jewelry box to ensure it makes it to Australia with us! I also just confirmed all of my wedding/HM arrangements. I booked direct with the hotel company, so they didn't send me any documentation other than my contract for the wedding, so I had to type up my own itinerary with all of the confirmation numbers and flight times.

Good luck with your dress fitting!

• We got A LOT done last weekend! We travelled up to the resort for our DW to meet with our Wedding Coordinator and the head chef. We tasted meal options and selected a final menu, finalized details on decor, arranged the layout of the ceremony and reception locations, finalized our drink menu, selected our dinner wines, secured a seperate suite for us ladies to get ready in (it was decided my room isn't large enough so we have a conference style room with its own bathroom and kitchen) and a lot of other smaller details :)
  • Our wedding isnt until next year, but I wrote my deposit for mine and my bridals party hair and makeup. And we made the deposit for our photographer. We also interviewed a video person. So not much to report here.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards