Tennessee
Options

Smoky Mountains/Gatlinburg ceremony

Hey girls!! So, I am originally from Alabama but I am now living in Michigan with my wonderful fiancee! WE are planning on having our ceremony October 2012 in Gatlinburg and then the reception back in Alabama. Any suggestions on a venue for the ceremony??

Thanks!! :)

Re: Smoky Mountains/Gatlinburg ceremony

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We are getting married at the Chapel at the Park. It really is a beautiful chapel. Right now they are running a special that you get 50% off of certain packages if your wedding is on a Monday or Thursday. The top package is the Gatlinburg Fantasy and it costs $1350 on weekends and you would pay half of that. That includes minister, candlelight service, fresh or silk bride bouquet, maid of honor bouquet, groom bouit, and best man bouit. You also get a 12 inch cake, your choice of your favorite 30 images on a cd or I think 20 5x7. It also includes professional 3 camera video production of the ceremony. There are other inclusions and they also have the best upgrade prices of all of the places that I researched. Every time that I have talked to them they have been so nice to speak with. I would give them a call and ask questions. They are so helpful. (1 more thing... 2 tier cake upgrade was only $65 and the cakes are beautiful. There is a choice of 4 or pay for a custom cake.)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I suggest Sugarland Wedding Chapel.  They provide everything you need, including photography and videography.  Check out their website here: http://www.sugarlandweddings.com/

Hope this helps!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards