January 2012 Weddings

Meeting the florist tonight!

I'm meeting with the florist tonight, she will also be doing our uplighting, I can't wait to see what she has to show us!! I will update you in the morning!

This should be our last vendor. woohoo!
Wedding Countdown Ticker
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Meeting the florist tonight!

• how awesome! i hope she WOWs you!! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'm pretty sure I am only going to use a florist for the bouquets and boutiners. But have no idea when I should make that appointment lol

Woo Hooo for getting down to the last vendor!
    Wedding Items for Sale!! http://wedding12712.weebly.com/ Daisypath Anniversary tickers image
  • I met with her last night, and the pricing was a bit higher than I hoped, but still good for lighting and bouquets, we are not doing bouts, just pocket squares for the guys. I am getting .... I also ordered wristlets for moms and grandmoms but they dont have dresses yet so we'll hold off to decide on those.

BrideIvory-- strapless w/ crystals creamy ivory roses with black feathers with crystals …. Ribbon wrapped w/ no greenery ….. Stem showing….
    Matron of Honor Black w/ red -- hand tied cluster of red roses … black feathers … ribbon wrapped in black satin ribbon… 6-8 roses / bride prov feathers
    Bridesmaid Black w/ red -- same as Maid of Honor

Flower Girl7 yr olds -- mini bouqets just like bride….

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Sounds beautiful!! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards