Chit Chat

What a weekend so far

I found out Thursday my Grandmother was admitted to the hospital. She had a really bad cough which turned out to be bronchitis, which makes her COPD and Emphysema even worse. She's ok today, but last night was really bad and she had to be placed on a breathing machine. I didn't know if she was going to make it. 

Having my Grandmother in the hospital really made me put things in perspective. I had my first dress fitting this morning and of course I cancelled, and realized how stupid it's been worrying about favors, and shawls and petty stuff when I really just want my family at the wedding. I don't know, I just wanted to share this and let this out 'cause the last two days have been stressful and just really had me thinking. 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: What a weekend so far

• I'm so sorry about your grandmother.  I hope she gets better.   It definitely puts things in perspective.
    DSC_9275
  • I'm so sorry to hear about your grandmother.  She is in our thoughts here.  I wish your family the best.

It's weird how things you don't really expect to happen can suddenly change how you see everything you are doing.  
  • I'm so sorry to hear you had a ruff weekend, I hope things continue to look better and your Grandmother feels better soon.
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Thanks everyone.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I'm sorry and hope your grandmother is better.
    My blog
    "I will greatly rejoice in the LORD, My soul shall be joyful in my God; For He has clothed me with the garments of salvation, He has covered me with the robe of righteousness, As a bridegroom decks himself with ornaments, And as a bride adorns herself with her jewels." -Isaiah 61:10 NKJV
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards