North Carolina
Options

Wedding Recommendations for Asheville, NC

We just had our wedding October 8, 2011 in Asheville, NC area and it was completely amazing!!!!!!! First let me say that the following are not only professional and the best at what they do, but they are friendly, caring and willing to help you make your day the best it can be.
Don't stress yourself coming up with ideas or trying to remember all the little details. Call BobbyMarks designs and let them help with the floral and planning. . They have a great reputation for working hard to make your dreams a reality.

BobbyMarks designs - floral and wedding planning and coordinating
Blackeyed Susan - Catering
Hilly Hole Farm LLC - horse and carriage
E. Scott Thompson - make-up
Orgeno music - live entertainment and also they have a latin band
Sleepy Hollow Inn - Bed and breakfast with  beautiful grounds
Stone Cold Creamery
Classic event rentals
Convention makers

Re: Wedding Recommendations for Asheville, NC

• Options
    Flirt01Flirt01 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That's right near my hometown....glad you had a good wedding here!
    Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest! Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    one4kendallone4kendall member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Just got engaged this week!... planning a winter asheville wedding, not very long to plan-- need suggestions on indoor venue on tight budget!

Thanks!!
  • Options
    toribritetoribrite member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Kendall: I would really recommend Homewood for an indoor wedding. They are kinda expensive- but in the winter they have cheaper prices. Good luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Look into some community rooms that you can rent for a few hours, there are a lot around and you can decorate any of them to look the way you want. Try to avoid saying that it's for a wedding, say that it's for a family gathering instead- unless they are a place that advertises wedding services.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards