Connecticut
Options

Tuxedo Rental?

I'm wondering if anyone can recommend a tux rental place in Connecticut? Specially if they have morning suits? 
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Tuxedo Rental?

• Options
    Not sure where you are located, but if you are looking into a smaller type shop opposed to a Men's Warehouse, the Trink et Shoppe in Putnam does rentals, they have a huge variety!
  • Options
    we're doing Men's Wearhouse!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    We used Brookfield Cleaners. They were really helpful and affordable.
  • Options
    Formals by Antonio in Rockyhill they are beyond awesome. They spent an hour with me and FI looking at different types of tuxes, different colors ect. Fi wasnt super thrilled because he was the life sized doll we were dressing but everyone there was amazing 
  • Options
    Im using Men's Warehouse too. Its easy because there are so many locations and the GM can go to any. A close second was JT Ghamo's.
  • Options
    Jt Ghamo in Hartford they are great and reasonable price! http://www.jtghamo.com/
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    thank you so much ladies! Glad to hear Men's Wearhouse was easy. We're in Boston, wedding in CT and most of the groomsmen live in the UK! I'm not sure how we're going to handle that aspect of the measurement process! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    You should check out Jim's Formal Wear.  They have locations everywhere...even where Men's Wearhouse does not, and they were great about measuring the out of town groomsmen in the last wedding I was in.  They have morning suits too.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards