Illinois-Chicago
Options

Lighting!!

I wasn't going to get it at first but I went to a wedding with spectacular lighting and I think it made all the difference! Where should I go? Reasonable prices?? (no DJ needed)

Re: Lighting!!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We have a friend in the business, he'll be doing ours next month. Website still in progress, but he has a FB page with pics.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Lava-Event-Lighting/173811115971825?sk=info#!/pages/Lava-Event-Lighting/173811115971825?sk=wall

About
    Lava Event Lighting owners
    Dean Faciana
    Jim Faciana
    Description
    Event Lighting Company
    General Information
    We provide various lighting for all styles and sizes of events including but not limited to corporate, concert, celebratory. Along with production, we provide rentals for high intensity indoor/outdoor Led lighting, Automated / moving fixtures, Conventonial lighting, Automated and Conventional Consoles, Atmospheric Solutions, LED Curtain, Truss & Rigging, Pipe & Drape, Special Effects etc.. We also Design lighting plots per client specific applications, Equipment Sales Installations, Automated Programming and Freelance Operation. Some manufacturers of equipment we own include Avolites, High End Systems, Martin, Chauvet Colorado, Electronic Theater Solutions, Leprecon, NSI, ADJ etc.
    Email
    lavajim@sbcglobal.net lavadean@sbcglobal.net
    Phone
    (630) 207-2110 Dean, (815) 791-1422 Jim
    Website
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you!!!!!
  • Options
    Golfer09Golfer09 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I had Art of Imagination do the lighting for my wedding and was extremely happy with the end result.  Deborah was able to transform a blank white space into something spectacular.  I believe I have pictures on my profile page. 

When I was also researching I spoke with Len Woelfel from Chicago Lighting Design and his package was reasonable. 

Both of these vendors have FB pages so I recommend looking there for examples of their work....I would highly highly recommend Deborah though - she does lighting and pipe & drape!

Good luck!
    Our wedding SDE: Our wedding Feature: PW=demo
  • Options
    MrsPapsMrsPaps member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    MDM does lighting too ontop of the other services they provide (photobooth/DJ) and I've heard really good things from them.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We used Frost LIghting for our reception. They are definintely on the steep side of things but they did a great job and were so easy to work with.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I did lighting through my DJ (Stevie Dee of Operation Get Down). I'm not sure if he would do lighting separately. I loved, loved how the room looked with lighting. It does add the perfect touch! 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards