Rhode Island
Options

Set up inside teh Towers

HI ladies,I am wondering how everyone is going to be setting up their rooms inside the Towers?
I wanted to do the head table (sweetheart) at the top of the room, and all the tables coming down the sides. Which means my parents would sit at one of the first tables at the top and my mom is freaking out that that means she;ll be next to the DJ's speaker all night and that she wants me to be halfway down the room along the windows instead.....
But I like the idea of us being in the middle at the top where everyone can see us!

What is everyone else doing?
www.weddedeverafter.blogspot.com
167 Invited image 34 Attending image Declined 4 image Still Waiting 129 image

Re: Set up inside teh Towers

• Options
    I see both of them quite frequently. I guess it all depends on preference.I am doing in the middle
  • Options
    Does anyone have pictures of the sweatheart in the middle? I can't picture it, and I was planning to have ours at the top of the room.
  • Options
    i2012doi2012do member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    bean- do you feel when the sweet heart is at the top of the room...that it is too hard for people to walk by? My mom said its going to obstruct the "flow". Also, do you think its much louder for those guests seated at the first two tables at the top of the room.?
    www.weddedeverafter.blogspot.com
    167 Invited image 34 Attending image Declined 4 image Still Waiting 129 image
  • Options
    Well, from what Ihave seen, the bride and groom walk around or just eat when the table is there. The caterers usually move it to and from its place when it is time for dancing and then for eating. It is small enough to tuck around the corner on the dance floor. As for music, it is usually soft during dinner, so i think it is fine for then. Then when its time for dancing, everyone is up anyway! and don't forget that your band/dj can adjust the volume. :)
  • Options
    Caitlin - I'll see what pictures I can find and send them along ;)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards