Christian Weddings

Thankful Thursday

What is everyone thankful for today?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Thankful Thursday

• I am thankful for cake today. Money is really starting to get frustrating but cake, cake never disappoints. Unless I can't fit into my gown next weekend, then its disappointing.
    I am also thankful for my FMIL- she is bending over backwards for me and I truly appreciate it.
    I am thankful for the power of prayer.
    I am thankful for nap time too, which will come later. :)

First Look
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I am thankful for my FI who loves me even when I chew him out because I am stressed. 
    I am thankful for the wonderful women in my church who made me a beautiful knitted blanket and is being my grandmother at the wedding since my grandparents are being stupid and won’t come. 

"Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

• I am thankful for all the thoughtful things my husband does for me. Like this morning he put a blanket over the bedroom window so the sunlight wouldn't wake me up early. :)
  • naomikbnaomikb member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    I am thankful that people like to buy motorcycles in the spring and that I finally sold mine. Money in my pocket!
  • Um, coffee? This whole getting up with H and taking him to the carpool is getting really old.
    Pregnancy Ticker
    2010: 41 books, 2011: 31 books, 2012: 100 books
  • Thankful that Fletcher made it safely to DC yesterday and his flight to Kenya seems to going smoothly (at least from what I can tell on FlightAware).

Thankful that we've had a dependable car for 2 whole weeks now.  

Thankful Ezra is doing well and kicking like crazy.
  • My husband graduated from Harvard Business School today!!!!  I am especially grateful that he made it, as two days before graduation, one of his classmates passed away tragically, leaving behind a wife pregnant with their first born child.  
  • Aw Congrats Gjones!  That is so sad to hear ab out his classmate though.
    "Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards