Retro and Vintage Weddings
Options

Favors por favor

For my victorian theme wedding I am giving out fans with the 19th century fan language attached on little cards, but I need another favor idea that men can enjoy. Anyone have any ideas for masculine 1800s style favors? I am on a stiff budget :)
Photobucket

Re: Favors por favor

• Options
    Can you find cheap flasks maybe?
  • Options
    Lol! That would be a hoot. 
    Photobucket
  • Options
    If you choose to go with the mustache's and want to DIY, they're verryyy cheap to make. PIB of mine - made with oven-bake clay and wooden dowels. Mine worked out to $.44 each!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Laura & Brian | October 23, 2010 | Planning Bio!
  • Options
    I could be wrong, but I think it's tradition to give a favor to the ladies and not necessarily to the men. So if you do a really cute but silly favor like the moustaches for the men it would pair nicely with the favor for the ladies. Plus it's something they could all use at the wedding. I imagine the ladies practicing with their fans and the men bustling about with their fancy moustaches. I used to be OBSESSED with the Victorian Era even though my wedding is more 40s (FI hated the idea of Victorian themed), and your favor idea sounds perfect.
    Anniversary
  • Options

I will think about the mustaches, but I am not sold. I had originally wanted this to be pretty formal (even though it looks like a fun idea). It is nice to know that I don't NEED favors for the men. If I can't figure something out I could always save a little money in that area :)

Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards