Florida-West Coast

Chantilly Cakes Wedding Cake

I won a $100 gift coupon to a baker in Largo, Fl called Chantilly Cakes. I am getting married in Orlando, Fl and this does me little good. I am trying to sell this to any bride in the Tampa area. The cake is amazing and I wish I could afford the delivery rate. All offers considered, but a purchase does need to be made by August 28, 2012. The following is the exact wording on the certificate

CONGRATULATIONS! We here at Chantilly Cakes would like to thank you for being a contributor at the bridal show today. You have won a gift certificate valued at $100.00 to use towards your wedding cake. This prize is specifically for a tiered cake. Certificate has no cash value. Don't have a wedding coming up...you may also use it for a birthday or anniversary cake as long as it meets the specifications of a wedding cake. 1 tiered cake per certificate please. This certificate must have a purchase date in place within one year from date of issue. Please contact us at 727-530-0300 and ask for Desiree, to schedule and appointment. Thank you for supporting the cause. Sincerely, Desiree Chamberlin Owner Chantilly Cakes (signature)

As I said, I obtained this on August 28, 2011 and it needs to be used by August 28, 2012 or at least used in a purchase by then. I will consider all offers and of course it goes without saying that shipping is free. The website in case the above link did not work is

http://chantillycakes.com/

and the only reason I am not using them is because I moved my wedding and cannot afford the 2 hour delivery. If interested please email me at

tiffanys324@yahoo.com

I do not check on here very often but I am always on my phone and it has my email. You can also call or text me at

863-812-5012

if that is easier. Thank you for all of your help!

-Tiffany Rogers

Re: Chantilly Cakes Wedding Cake

• You won it, but you want to sell it to another bride?  How much did you want for it?
  • Yes, I won it at a silent auction but am having my wedding too far away otherwise I would use it myself. I am selling it to someone closer to the cake shop at a discounted price. I was hoping I could get around $50 for it, but all serious offers would be considered.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards