Wedding Woes
Options

16 and Pregnant

I know it's early, but I can't wait. Can she please color her hair? Please? Almost 16=15 and why the hell doesn't someone MAKE him go to school?!?! That pizza looks fuggin fantastic. They all look way older than 15/16. Did the dog just lick him and he kiss her? Help me. Brooklyn. Ok. Wait, he's been out of school since he was 13. That's almost 3 years. Poor, poor Brooklyn. He smokes...why am I not shocked? MMA fighter? Chef? Pro skateboarder? Those are his goals? M'kay... She's happy for those children to have a child? Wait, he lives there with them?! Wait, so her father and sister dying on her birthday are why mom is so supportive of her getting pregnant before being able to drive? Ok. So...she had Irish twins? Grandma can't imagine not supporting her child. I can't imagine being all YAYYYYYY about my child coming home KU. A sleepover with crank calls the night before a baby shower? Crank calling a hooker? Now, that's some sht I've never thought to do. Oh, there was no CL advertising services like that as a child! An airbrushed t-shirt. Aye dios mio. Tyler's mom should've shown up, shut up and faked it or not come at all. He's wrong, but she's the adult and what's done is done. She (clearly) doesn't have to be invoved. Running and Jumping Jacks to induce labor? Dangerous is more like it! Tyler checked to see how dialated she was? He didn't know what he was looking for (adurr), but did she even know? Speeding over speed bumps to induce labor? This feels like the longest episode EVAR and it's only half over. Gah! Tyler is a great coach. /end sarcasm Did he just run out of the delivery room to update people? 9lbs 6oz? She's a big baby. I wonder if she tore. If she did, they should send that video to 13 year olds all over the US of A. She's an alert baby and cute. If this MF says 'baby girl' one more damn time...! I just realized Tyler is surrounded by women. Poor him. His mom has shocked me. Totally stunned to silence. Finishing school is good. College, Farrah? That's a bit much. Nicole, I wouldn't go as far as saying she's 'proud' to be a grandma. Yay! She colored her hair. What do these men have against haircuts? Skateboarding beside her while she pushes a stroller? ::snort:: Oooooh...next week is going to fabulous!
"I would be sad if sex was only about the climax, lame." Someone who is obviously doing it wrong
Photobucket

Re: 16 and Pregnant

• Options
    hmonkeyhmonkey member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011

YES YES YES.  i knew i was in for it when i saw the description: "not everyone in nicole's family is supportive of her relationship with her younger boyfriend."

i know he's 15, but dude is balding. 

• Options
    *Candi**Candi* member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    omg, i cannot wait to watch this.
  • Options
    hmonkeyhmonkey member
    edited December 2011
    candi -- mom has a glorious femullet, wild and free.
  • Options
    *Candi**Candi* member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_16-pregnant-6?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:47Discussion:cf2570ad-a300-4063-aafb-a9a6cf7bcdecPost:f57e4430-3306-4eea-90bc-b1556df1323d">Re: 16 and Pregnant</a>:
    [QUOTE]candi -- mom has a glorious femullet, wild and free.
    Posted by hmonkey[/QUOTE]
    squeeeeeeeeeee!

Also, I am  annoyed when the mom isn't actually 16. The show is not called 15-18 and Pregnant.
  • Options
    hmonkeyhmonkey member
    edited December 2011
    no, she's 16 and pregnant.  the baby daddy is "almost 16" ... WHICH MEANS HE IS FIFTEEN, IDIOTS.  notfoolinganyone.com

• Options
    hmonkeyhmonkey member
    edited December 2011
    please to be noting that liz from "tough love" dearly wanted to date dave after finding out that he was training to be an mma fighter. 
  • Options
    *Candi**Candi* member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh, I know, but other shows the mom is NOT 16. There was one recently where she was 15 I think.
  • Options
    tawillerstawillers member
    edited December 2011
    All of the hair in this episode was hideous.  Why was everyone rebelling against a haircut?

You know who I felt the sorriest for?  Tyler's two sisters who looked up to him so much.  They have no idea.

I swear I could smell Tyler through my tv screen.  yuck.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I could smell all of them through my TV. His sisters were adorable and they LOVE him. I will admit that he took as much care of them as to be expected of a 15 year old sibling. Too bad Nicole wasn't smrt enough to realize that didn't mean he was ready foor his own child.
    "I would be sad if sex was only about the climax, lame." Someone who is obviously doing it wrong
    Photobucket
  • Options
    fishgirl77fishgirl77 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_16-pregnant-6?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:47Discussion:cf2570ad-a300-4063-aafb-a9a6cf7bcdecPost:228efab7-4112-4aeb-9f8d-3378e398b030">16 and Pregnant</a>:
    [QUOTE]Wait, so her father and sister dying on her birthday are why mom is so supportive of her getting pregnant before being able to drive? Ok.
    Posted by HookaPants[/QUOTE]

That was the point in the show that my eyebrows lept off my face and told me they'd see me later.  Nicole's mom's reason for being way too happy was all kinds of messed up.

Supportive I can deal with, but the adults that were genuinely happy for these two to have a baby needed a good slap.

And yes, next week should be awesome(ly bad).
  • Options
    awesome-sauceawesome-sauce member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Speeding over speed bumps to induce labor?

Surprised
  • Options
    *Barbie**Barbie* member
    edited December 2011
    How did you miss the dreamcatchers in Nicole's mom's house - they were EVERYWHERE.
  • Options
    pegasuskatpegasuskat member
    First Comment Name Dropper 5 Love Its First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    I did think he was gonna be better dad than most they have had on there. He did try (a little) didn't disappear and was nice to Nicole - more than I can say for most of them. But the mom and GM were way to happy about the whole situation. I lived this with DD when she was 17 (almost 18, lol) and though we came to be supportive it was never OK.
  • Options
    Chelsea124Chelsea124 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My little sister had a baby at 15. My mom was happy for her the whole time. It made me sick.

Speeding over speedbumps to induce labor? seriously? that was just dangerous.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards