Ohio-Northeast

Videography - MCM Video?

Has anyone used this company? They are listed on craigslist (see ad below) for videography services. A little hesitant because almost all my vendors I have booked were referred from someone, usually here on the Knot- and I dont know these guys.

Let me know!!

Video - Wedding Special - $495.00

2011 wedding videography special $495.00, 100.00 off normal price of $595.00 for complete ceremony and reception for bookings in 2011.

Professional wedding videography that includes three copies of editied DVD's with chapter menus in wedding storage cases. 16 years experience using professional digital cameras and tasteful editing.

Why pay $1,000.00 or more for the same quality wedding video package. We use top quality new Sony cameras and professional editing equipment with updated software to bring you the finest product available.

Call now since dates a filling up fast.

Phone: 216-396-0153 or e-mail mcmvideo@yahoo.com
"When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible." ~ When Harry Met Sally

Re: Videography - MCM Video?

• edited December 2011
    I haven't heard of them and can't find a website.  You could always call/email and ask if they could email you samples of their work.  All the editing is done on the computer so I'm sure they have files they can send.  Be sure to meet in a public place if you do end up setting up and appointment to meet and take your fiance with you.  You know how there are a lot of creepers on Craigslist.  It almost sounds too good to be true which is kind of a red-flag, however, it could also be someone just starting out and needing to build their portfolio.

It never hurts to request a couple of samples though.  Just be sure not to give too much personal info
  • edited December 2011

all very good tips!! im so used to thinking "well how bad could it be"...but then i would hate to get a really crappy video or never get it all!

thanks for the tips!! i will do all that!

"When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible." ~ When Harry Met Sally
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards