Arizona-Phoenix

Wedding DJ Pricing

What is typical pricing for a DJ we were quoted one at $900 and another at $1500 these prices are ridiculous. Does anyone have any advice or recommendations? 

Re: Wedding DJ Pricing

• edited December 2011
    We are using MT Sounds. They have good reviews and when we met with the owner he was very nice and seemed perfect for us and our wedding. We are paying $595 for reception and lighting of the dance floor.
  • jmewedding780jmewedding780 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    As I'm looking around I'm noticing the same price range : (
  • edited December 2011
    Our DJ was half your quote range, and he has done over 800 weddings.  Joe from AZ Celebrity DJ.  The company/owner was awesome to work with, and the DJ himself was like family by the end of the night.  Seriously... everyone loved him!  He was MC and DJ for the reception, I think it was booked as 6 hours, but he ended up a bit over even I think, and it wasn't extra. 

We did get a little bit off...  like $50-100 because they were our venues preferred vendor for DJ services, but we had gotten a quote from them before we booked the venue as well, and they were still VERY reasonable.
    Photobucket
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

TTC since 2-09 Diagnosed with PCOS 12-11

• heather85259heather85259 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    az celb dj quoted us 900 :( I will definitly contact MT Sounds Thanks! I will google the company to find a phone number, thanks so much!
  • edited December 2011
    Wow... ours was a lot less than that.  I guess it could have been because it was a Thursday though.  =/

Even if they had quoted us $900 though, we would have went with them, and it would have been worth 4 times that.
    Photobucket
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

TTC since 2-09 Diagnosed with PCOS 12-11

• edited December 2011
    We are going with scott Keo with Satisfied Entertainment. . We are had a lot of great recomendations for him and he is very reasonably priced.
  • sooner365sooner365 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Birkette Entertainment , Kyle is $495!  lights included , awesome ppl and preferred vendor for alot of venues including mine, Regency Garden:) msg me if you want his #:)

• heather85259heather85259 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    thanks kyle went with spin doctors and actually got the same price you gave me , thank goodness because i just now got ur post :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards