Wedding Hair, Makeup, & Beauty Forums
Options

Red Cherry False Eyelashes?

Has anyone had any experience with Red Cherry brand false eyelashes? I was recommended them today but wanted to see if anyone had a favorite #. The girl I spoke to today was wearing #43 and they were nice. 

Or does anyone have any other brand recommendations for falsies?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Red Cherry False Eyelashes?

• Options
    eltar08eltar08 member
    First Comment
    edited April 2012
    I haven't heard of Red Cherry (sorry!), but as a false lash virgin, Ardell was pretty easy - and like $3.60 a pair, and you can reuse them.  I love the wispies!  Some of the more tame styles don't appear to make much of a difference. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Never tried false lashes.

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-beauty_red-cherry-false-eyelashes?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:358Discussion:3b419601-3988-4ce4-8870-2b80ceef5451Post:15202449-eeed-425b-a0eb-04bd8b132a18">Re: Red Cherry False Eyelashes?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Never tried false lashes.
    Posted by iloveu4ever[/QUOTE]

Are you just trying to get the highest number of posts or something?  Seriously, all I ever see you post is basically "I don't know."  You really need to get a life.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-beauty_red-cherry-false-eyelashes?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:358Discussion:3b419601-3988-4ce4-8870-2b80ceef5451Post:dd22b595-5839-45ba-8d6d-7fd668e5d728">Re: Red Cherry False Eyelashes?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Red Cherry False Eyelashes? : Are you just trying to get the highest number of posts or something?  Seriously, all I ever see you post is basically "I don't know."  You really need to get a life.
    Posted by xobride[/QUOTE]

<div>hahaha! I was thinking the same thing!</div><div>
    </div><div>OP, I haven't heard of Red Cherry, but like PP, I've heard Ardell makes nice lashes.</div>
  • Options
    I will look at Ardell. Thanks ladies!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Hi, My name is Michaela and I have a makeup addiction! lol  I agree with Ardell I love them. I really like ELF( eyeslipsface.com also at target) but I recomend using a different brand glue not the one that comes with the lashes it doesnt stick very well. Plus side they are 1.00 :) they are my second fav.
    83image 6image 0 image
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-beauty_red-cherry-false-eyelashes?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:358Discussion:3b419601-3988-4ce4-8870-2b80ceef5451Post:88a7cc6d-38f1-428f-865f-b8652de0c238">Re: Red Cherry False Eyelashes?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi, My name is Michaela and I have a makeup addiction! lol <strong> I agree with Ardell I love them. I really like ELF( eyeslipsface.com also at target) but I recomend using a different brand glue not the one that comes with the lashes it doesnt stick very well. Plus side they are 1.00 :)</strong> they are my second fav.
    Posted by Bluegummiebears101108[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>I love Ardell lashes, but I bought some ELF lashes not too long ago at Meijer and I LOVE them. They dramatic without being TOO much..the price doesn't hurt either :)  I agree with PP though, use a different glue. I use my Ardell glue with them. </div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image 92 Ready to party!
  • Options
    Check out YouTube for reviews. A lot of the makeup gurus use those lashes. I think there pretty good myself also.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-beauty_red-cherry-false-eyelashes?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:358Discussion:3b419601-3988-4ce4-8870-2b80ceef5451Post:082787d4-eb0a-4195-bc3d-a91aa3b93031">Re: Red Cherry False Eyelashes?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I've heard good things about the ELF eyelashes too and they are only $1!  I actually just picked them up yesterday but i didn't get a different glue.  I want to experiment with these.  how's the glue in the Ardell? 
    Posted by clovester[/QUOTE]

Ardell glue is good.  I use DUO glue.  One thing with ELF that I love  ( I have a whole draw full of ELF) is that if you sign up on the website for emails they ALWAYS have coupon codes I get several a week. They do a lot of 50% off sales. The last time I ordered from them I bought about 15 pairs of lashes.
    83image 6image 0 image
  • Options
    I haven't used Red Cherry (yet!), but have heard a lot of great things about them!
    When I'm using strip lashes for bridal work, I usually use: Ardell 110, Ardell 105 (longer than 110), or Wispies/Demi Wispies. The usual stip "go-to" are the 110s.

If you want something a little more natural looking, you can always use individual lashes, however - if you're doing it yourself - practice, practice, practice!

Hope the helps & good luck!
    Sara
  • Options
    I agree with PPs- Ardell makes great falsies. They have a nice range of natural-dramatic, and they're cheap. So if you don't like the pair you bought or if you ruin them somehow, it's easy to pick up a few extra pairs. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards