Ohio-Cincinnati
Options

Tiaras

Hey everyone I am looking for a place to get my tiara. I looked at B&F but they were really expensive and the ones at davids werent really what i was looking for. 

Any suggestions would be lovely! Thanks (:
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Tiaras

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I know you may totally blow this off but I remember walking in places like Clares and Icing during prom season and being really amazed by how beautiful the tiaras they had were. I would assume they would be about $20 and their prom stuff is actually a lot better quality then their typical stuff. I would give it a look at least 
    That is the true season of love when we believe that we alone can love, that no one could have ever loved as much before, and that no one will ever love in the same way again
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I had a hairpiece, not a tiara, but I saw that Margaret Oldfield Designs also had tiaras.  My hairpiece with pearls was $25.
    Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers image
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You can look on etsy but then it is online.
    Cappadocia, Turkey
    June 2012 March Siggy Challenge: Honeymoon location
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
    image 215 Invited so far!
    image 160 Are ready to party!
    image 30 Will be missing out!
    image 25 Are MIA!
  • Options
    Vendygirl921Vendygirl921 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I found mine at a Michaels type store. Also if you have any costume rental places sometimes they sell stage tiaras that are nice quality. Any bride store is going to rip you off with those kinds of things. Also look on Amazon.com I saw a few I was considering. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards