September 2013 Weddings
Options

Engagement Photos- help!!

So our engagement photos came out pretty terrible (MY fault, I found a deal online and it was just a bad idea from the get-go!) We are retaking them this weekend with our actual photographer and hope we like them enough to use for our STD's!! (gosh-am i always behind?! lol)  Anyways.. under a little pressure and my mother and sister live far away and can't help me so I am here for YOUR help- Which of these dresses looks best?? The photographs will be taking at a park/barn outdoors with looks of natural light and greenery :) Any advice would be GREATLY appreciated... !!!!!!

Re: Engagement Photos- help!!

• Options
    I'd stay away from #3.  It probably won't photograph as well (usually it's best to avoid prints).  #1 looks like it'd be fine straight from the front, but it might be low for different angles or shots from above.  Not a huge fan of #2.  I like any of the last three, though #4 is my favorite.
  • Options
    Thanks- you are right about the print- i think i just liked the dress lol
    And I loved the pink but the top is a little too low maybe, want to keep is classy!
  • Options
    I think 2 & 5 flatter your shape the most and those color photograph amazingly!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    September 2013 Siggy ~Hair Inspiration~

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks I guess I didn't realize how hard it is for me to make last minute decisions lol definitely like to plan ahead!
  • Options
    5 was great! Also I stay away from the white because your gonna have so many new photos of you in white for your wedding pics. A nice pop of color will give your pics variety when displayed in your home in my opinion.
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_september-2013-weddings_engagement-photos-help?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:26a515ec-8009-4599-b81d-5edee3b3fb3cDiscussion:52ec8edc-a400-4ea2-947f-984a175e3662Post:6b7eaede-bfa3-4e5b-ade4-8d80d880e0a0">Re: Engagement Photos- help!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]5 was great! Also I stay away from the white because your gonna have so many new photos of you in white for your wedding pics. A nice pop of color will give your pics variety when displayed in your home in my opinion.
    Posted by FUTUREMSWITHERSPOON[/QUOTE]

<div>/\ I agree!</div><div>We also have yet to do our std's and engagement pics so your not alone!!</div>
    Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Wedding tickers March Siggy: Wedding Hair Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I recommend bringing 2 dresses! I did multiple outfits and the outfit I thought I'd love was AWFUL. Maybe one with ruffles and a plain one, if its windy the ruffles may not look great, but they are super cute.
  • Options
    I really like 5, but agree about having a wardrobe change if possible! Just to mix it up a little.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Seriously, Thank you all so much for you help!!!! Wink
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards