Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

**LRM***

hi- I saw you had 2 maid of honors and so am I so I have a few questions, if you don't mind! First, did you also have 2 best men?
If not, how did you coordinate the processional/recessional?
thanks!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: **LRM***

• edited December 2011
    We had one best man because that's what made sense with our group of close friends/family.  Bridesmaids walked up alone (although by sheer coincidence the flower girl wound up holding one MOH's hand on her way up), and our best man accompanied DH's grandparents up the aisle. 

Here is video of our processional to give you an idea. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4eg0pIBFewo
  • edited December 2011
    Hi! Butting in....

I also had two MOHs and only one Best Man.  They all walked down the aisle individually, but walked up the aisle as a threesome.  They also were announced into the reception as a threesome.  This worked out well as we had one more girl than guy, so all the other bridesmaids/groomsmen could pair up evenly with the MOHs/BM separated.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Oh, good point, Cara.  We were even on both sides, so each MoH just paired up with a groomsman.  We put one of the MoHs with the best man for walking back up the aisle, and another with a friend of DH's that she knew well. 
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks Ladies!!! We are even on both sides too so I was wondering how to handle it- but now I feel much better!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards