Military Brides
Options

Is this the longest frakking week or what?

Ok ladies, tomorrow is my last day of work before we move! Woot. So why doesn't time just crawl along like molasses in effing January. I have basically turned all my projects over to coworkers so I have nothing to do. To top it off, I thought allergies were acting up, but this is a full blown head cold. Sonofa....oh AND Katherine didn't win DWTS last night. It's not my week.

What's up with you?

Re: Is this the longest frakking week or what?

• Options
    UGH the entire month of May has tip toed pass.  I was like damn it is not June yet?!?! Bright side I have a weekend of sun, beer, food and pool days.  I think I am the only person that heads away from the beach on Memorial Day weekeng  but there is no way in hell I am going to witness yet another bike week consisting of crotch rockets and thoungs!
  • Options
    AmandaSC1988AmandaSC1988 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited May 2012
    I have actually been pretty busy. I have been working from "home" this week, and only the fact that my VPN didn't work monday morning, and then my name disappeared from the timesheets has caused me problems.  I have called the help desk more times this one week than I have the whole year I was working here.

Living with H (and his roommates) is an adjustment. We had some of those not so fun mandatory "money" talks so the rough parts should be behind us (I am a super saver and he is a spender)..it is all about compromise....riiighhttt???  But it is all good. However,  living with his roommates is about as much fun as eating rocks. Every other word being "Fcuk" or "Sh!t" does not make you cool, it makes you sound like you have no vocabulary. 

ALSO. I'm pretty freakin' excited about going to Disney this weekend. H and I are both big kids who love Disney.. who the heck doesn't?  =D
    Photobucket
  • Options
    I agree. This week has been so slow. It doesn't help that I've had super long boring meetings at work! My brothers grad party is this weekend so I'm ready to go to my parents this weekend
  • Options
    kara811kara811 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    Ha, it's been the opposite for me! The week has gone by quick for me but I think it's cus I've been busy and still am. Today officially started my 2 weeks off of work so I'm pretty excited about that! Lots or errands and cleaning to do right now but the next couple weeks will be filled with lots of fun for me! 
  • Options
    kara811kara811 member
    edited May 2012
    Amanda: You are living with sailors therefore you need to get used to the cursing. Also, H and I must not have a big vocabulary cus we say "shiiet" and "fuucck" in almost anything, but hey I am married to a sailor so it goes without saying. Wink
  • Options
    AmandaSC1988AmandaSC1988 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited May 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_military-brides_is-this-the-longest-frakking-week-or-what?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:13Discussion:5b0a26f9-2327-41c7-a287-ca92e57961e8Post:e18e5271-18e4-4c83-b4eb-1958408fbd70">Re: Is this the longest frakking week or what?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Amanda: You are living with sailors therefore you need to get used to the cursing. Also, H and I must not have a big vocabulary cus we say "shiiet" and "fuucck" in almost anything, but hey I am married to a sailor so it goes without saying. 
    Posted by kara811[/QUOTE]

Hahaha... I get that. I trust me I cruse a bit too....and so does H. But this one guy... I swear every word out of his mouth is "Fcuk" or "Shiiit" I counted 30 times in one minute.  And he wasn't even mad. 

ex: "Oh shiiit man, I fcuking can't do that...I need to fcuking take these mothafcuking shoes back to the fcuking store because they are to mothafcuking small. This shiiiit is will take me all fcuking night. You need to fcuking, call XXXXXX because they will take care of this mothafcuking shiiit"

It isn't the cursing that bugs me... but repetitive use of the same two words. Maybe I am just weird to be annoyed by that.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_military-brides_is-this-the-longest-frakking-week-or-what?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:13Discussion:5b0a26f9-2327-41c7-a287-ca92e57961e8Post:e18e5271-18e4-4c83-b4eb-1958408fbd70">Re: Is this the longest frakking week or what?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Amanda: You are living with sailors therefore you need to get used to the cursing. Also, H and I must not have a big vocabulary cus we say "shiiet" and "fuucck" in almost anything, but hey I am married to a sailor so it goes without saying. 
    BAHAHAHA
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_military-brides_is-this-the-longest-frakking-week-or-what?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:13Discussion:5b0a26f9-2327-41c7-a287-ca92e57961e8Post:e18e5271-18e4-4c83-b4eb-1958408fbd70">Re: Is this the longest frakking week or what?</a>:

HAA me either.  As a matter of fact H says that I have a mouth worse that some of his guys.  I mean I know when not to drop the F-bomb.  I mean that word can describe every emotion out there.  Just try it!

Say:

Oh fuuuuck! (happy, sad, surprise, mad, whiney, confused tones...the list goes on) 
  • Options
    IrishcurlsIrishcurls member
    First Comment
    edited May 2012
    Hahahah! Agree Crown!

So, do I hit gold at 5000 posts?? I gotta get on this.
  • Options
    LambbopLambbop member
    First Comment
    edited May 2012
    Amanda,
    Maybe you should get them the "Creative Cursing" book for more variety :-) Haha
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_military-brides_is-this-the-longest-frakking-week-or-what?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:13Discussion:5b0a26f9-2327-41c7-a287-ca92e57961e8Post:677cfed5-b9b3-449f-b151-148723dfa6ad">Re: Is this the longest frakking week or what?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hahahah! Agree Crown! So, do I hit gold at 5000 posts?? I gotta get on this.
    Posted by Irishcurls[/QUOTE]

I have no idea one day everyone is gold then silver then nothing.  haaa
  • Options
    This month has been really fast, but the week has been slow. Once FI got home, that week went like gangbusters and then we had people here and then my friend's wedding, and now we've recovered. I'm really slowly doing all the wedding stuff I need to do and finish, but did get my quote from the caterer, so, it's on. I find I get a lot less done when FI's here, still adjusting. Also trying to get the dog to recognize him. I think FI's a little hurt because the dog doesn't like to come with him or sit with him. I'm hoping that changes once he's home, and especially once I leave the two of them alone for periods of time. 
  • Options
    kara811kara811 member
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_military-brides_is-this-the-longest-frakking-week-or-what?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:13Discussion:5b0a26f9-2327-41c7-a287-ca92e57961e8Post:65d9d4e2-41cb-45a7-80d8-22f363b245d3">Re: Is this the longest frakking week or what?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Is this the longest frakking week or what? : HAA me either.  As a matter of fact H says that I have a mouth worse that some of his guys.  I mean I know when not to drop the F-bomb.  I mean that word can describe every emotion out there.  Just try it! Say: Oh fuuuuck! (happy, sad, surprise, mad, whiney, confused tones...the list goes on) 
    Posted by crownsuperstar[/QUOTE]

<div>HAHAHA. Totally agree and H has told me that same thing. I have such a potty mouth, my mother cannot stand it, but then again I just tell her what can I do, I am married to a sailor. Hehe. </div><div>
    </div><div>Irish, everyone is silver right now. Sometimes we are all gold sometimes all bronze. Stupid badges don't come anymore! </div>
  • Options

Kara- my southern baptist mother will just shake her head...although before giving up cussing for NYE a few years ago she could make a sailor blush if she got pissed off.  HAAA Oh I miss that side of my mom. Laughing

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_military-brides_is-this-the-longest-frakking-week-or-what?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:13Discussion:5b0a26f9-2327-41c7-a287-ca92e57961e8Post:8c960a2e-6062-42ae-92a2-cfdfdba3312c">Re: Is this the longest frakking week or what?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Is this the longest frakking week or what? : I have no idea one day everyone is gold then silver then nothing.  haaa
    Posted by crownsuperstar[/QUOTE]
    We figured it out on our month board that everyone's badge turns the color of the original poster lol. Lovely glitches
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    Haa ok...

well on this rainy and boring day at work (well not so boring I just don't want to be here) I finally figuered out how to work Pinterest.  HAAA Yikes! This has been a fun time "pinning" stuff.
  • Options
    This week is going by slow for me too cuz I get to see H this weekend!!!!!  We're meeting up in the nearest big city to his base for a long weekend getaway.  We got a good deal on a nice hotel and have planned out some fun places to eat.  He's taking me on a dinner cruise along the Mississippi to celebrate my graduation =)  I'm so freaking excited to see him!  At least they're keeping me busy at work.  I think they are trying to have me do as much work as possible before I leave. 
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_military-brides_is-this-the-longest-frakking-week-or-what?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:13Discussion:5b0a26f9-2327-41c7-a287-ca92e57961e8Post:3d6b983e-1377-410e-900f-be12a4336237">Re: Is this the longest frakking week or what?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Is this the longest frakking week or what? : We figured it out on our month board that everyone's badge turns the color of the original poster lol. Lovely glitches
    Posted by Zimsgirl[/QUOTE]
    Are you kidding me??? How stupid....someone test this. 
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    If I get another error message for trying to post here, I'm gonna lose it. Eta: well look at that. I can post again. Hi guys. Grumble grumble...
  • Options
    Seriously. I don't know how many times I can fuuvcking complain about TK and the bullsh!t they do. How do they not even respond to the many many many complaints. 
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_military-brides_is-this-the-longest-frakking-week-or-what?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:13Discussion:5b0a26f9-2327-41c7-a287-ca92e57961e8Post:e3347cd6-e90d-4e8e-a9c7-fc28433c6a92">Re: Is this the longest frakking week or what?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Seriously. I don't know how many times I can fuuvcking complain about TK and the bullsh!t they do. How do they not even respond to the many many many complaints. 
    Posted by ggirl2001[/QUOTE]

They've been "trying", but it's too much to fix now I think. They're trying to do damage control over on TN I think, too.
  • Options
    It wouldn't be too much if they fuucking fixed it when there were first problems instead of letting the problems compile. But don't worry, they fixed how you can fvcking swear on the boards. Because that was clearly important. 
  • Options
    Lol I just don't get why they're switching the nest and the bump to what the knot is like when there are so many glitches with the knot alone. I like the format but if it doesn't fully work here why put it on 3 sites?
  • Options
    Also, there's a rumor that at least TN is having virus issues. Keep your computers protected, guys. I'm only TKing from my phone for a while jic
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_military-brides_is-this-the-longest-frakking-week-or-what?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:13Discussion:5b0a26f9-2327-41c7-a287-ca92e57961e8Post:b24348e2-3e0e-4663-84b2-dea5c01e9e1a">Re:Is this the longest frakking week or what?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Also, there's a rumor that at least TN is having virus issues. Keep your computers protected, guys. I'm only TKing from my phone for a while jic
    Posted by CAB1217[/QUOTE]
    Yikes. Good thing I don't really post there. I did on the fashion board some but it's so dead now haha
  • Options
    I feel like my life is going 10000000000 mph. It's 8:25PM local time and I want to go to bed. I'm really burned out from this week.
    I want the COOOOOKIE!
    Credit to Awkward Family Pet Photos
    http://tiny.cc/kpfcdw
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards