Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

Complete Music-- HELP!

Has anyone used them??  Anyone been to a wedding they were the DJ at??  I have had great communication with them so far, but they don't have any videos online or anything.  The DJ is so important to me and I don't want to book someone who isn't going to shine.  They are on weddingwire, but they are a national company so I have been trying to weed through the 757 reviews on there to find anyone who has used Philly and am getting kind of tired of doing that.  Anyone have anything good or bad to say??

Re: Complete Music-- HELP!

• Options
    peanutty2peanutty2 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just used Complete Music of Philly for my wedding at the end of Sept - I had Mike and he was great!  I had filled out all the info online - my "must play these songs", "if you have time play these songs" and they "def don't play these songs", as well as talked to him about what style we were looking for and how it was a sunday afternoon so I was worried no one would dance! I thought Mike did a great job.  He played everything we asked for, nothing we told him not too (even if it was requested).  I pretty much told him to play whatever has people dancing, and he kept it mixed up all afternoon.  I thought he transitioned well between songs (I hate when DJs go from a super awesome song to some old song and everyone runs off the dancefloor) and played a really good mix.  He was very attentive too - he was always making eye contact to make sure I was okay with the song or shortened them if we asked him too.  Overall, I would definately recommend them.  They were a great price too! 

I had a couple people complain the music was too slow/not their style - but honestly, that's more my fault than his since it's what I asked for lol  So I really have no complaints about them. 
  • Options
    jacquiroxxjacquiroxx member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks so much for your recommendation!  I have been so worried about booking someone I have never seen and have no real references for.  I am still looking, but this is helping me narrow down.  I really appreciate it!
  • Options
    colleenm18colleenm18 member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am using complete music for our wedding, Mike is also my DJ, I used him for a function a few years ago and thought he was amazing!  I am very excited to be having them do our wedding and even more so now since they just started doing photobooths!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards