Students
Options

New to the board, I'm so happy I found it!

Hi everyone!

I'm new to this board and I'm so happy I've found it! I'm currently a junior, majoring in psychology, with a minor in biology. My fiance has already finished his undergrad, and is now a first year law student. We plan on getting married next summer!

Does anyone have any general advice they want to share?

Thank you! =]
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Visit The Knot!

Re: New to the board, I'm so happy I found it!

• Options
    Advice: One day at a time.

Welcome!  I mostly just lurk and post once in a great while, but all the girls here are really nice and its great to have some people who understand what you are going through.

Also, join your local and month board.  The local board is nice because they can help you with stuff like locations and reviews and they sometimes have Gtg's and stuff.  The month board is nice because it keeps you on a time line.
    My Wedding Bio Updated 4-2-10
    Married August 14th, 2010
    Photobucket
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Welcome to the board!  Ditto on checking out the local and club boards.  I am also a junior majoring in psychology (but minoring in English) and getting married next summer!  Have you chosen a date yet?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I will definitely check out the local and club boards! Thanks ladies! I will be getting married next summer. We haven't set a date, as we live in a different state from where we're planning to have the wedding. We're going home, which is where our wedding will be, in a month to check out potential locations, so hopefully we'll have an official date then!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Visit The Knot!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards