Hawaii
Options

Post-wedding related question...

fabutanfabutan member
First Comment
Did you (or are you planning to) do any thank you notes or wedding announcements?  If so, for already-married brides, what did you do?  Looking for some creative inspiration...  :)  Thx!

Re: Post-wedding related question...

• Options
    TripleAubsTripleAubs member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I skipped the wedding announcement and just made thank you notes. Our invitations came with matching TY cards and I slipped in a picture collage of us from the wedding. Tip: do the TYs sooner rather than later!

a+k

Photobucket

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We built our own letterpress for the invites so we also hand pressed the TY cards. We sent them to everyone that travelled, regardless if they gave a gift or not. We did not include photos inside since I figure most people would prefer to get them electronically anyway. Dont have a picture of then with me but if I remember I can try to post one when we get home.
  • Options
    sld0618sld0618 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We will be just doing thank you notes.  I really would like to do a postcard with a few pictures from the wedding on the front.  Cheaper on postage and smaller space to write so I don't feel like I have to blabble to fill the space :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards