New York

Vista print

Has anyone else used this website?  I just tried it for the first time and ordered a bunch of my menus (I put them on postcards like someone else said to try...I think from the DIY board)....anyway...they were FREE plus S & H!!!  I love free!!  Does anyone else have any tips for getting stuff really cheap from this site cause I think I may be addicted!! 

Re: Vista print

• rsfan23rsfan23 member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love VP too. There is a girl on DIY I think who is like the VP queen. I'm not sure of her name...but she has a lot of info in her siggy. Maybe ask on that board? Monica knows the name of that person, but Monica's um married now!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Happily9Happily9 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

Thanks for the tip!!  I just found more free stuff..yikes!  I am so happy for Monica and hopefully she will come back to visit us when she gets back from her honeymoon!

• edited December 2011
    Lol... thanks ladies!!!  The VP Goddessis jean.n.ross and you can usually find her on the DIY board.  If you scroll back a few posts, I think I posted some links to free goodies a little while ago.  I have some stuff saved on my computer at work, but I won't be there till June.  I used VP for a ton of stuff and was very happy with the quality and the price... FREE!!!  =)
    Miss Mrs. New & Improved Blog Chart
    Online Garage Sale
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    monica & kevin married 5.28.11
    bfp 8.11.11 - m/c 8.17.11
    bfp 11.11.11 - edd 7.25.12
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_central-new-york_vista-print?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:621Discussion:96614631-7176-4a4e-ac9b-69f8fb600cb5Post:fe1c0248-5f2e-4fe9-9a08-c2595c8d0ff0">Re: Vista print</a>:
    [QUOTE]Lol... thanks ladies!!!  The VP Goddessis jean.n.ross and you can usually find her on the DIY board.  If you scroll back a few posts, I think I posted some links to free goodies a little while ago.  I have some stuff saved on my computer at work, but I won't be there till June.  I used VP for a ton of stuff and was very happy with the quality and the price... FREE!!!  =)
    Posted by kevinandmonica2011[/QUOTE]

Monica....get off this thing and go enjoy being a newlywed will ya?? Just kidding..it is kinda quiet around here without you :(    I have seen a few people mention it before, but never really looked into it because I didn't need free business cards for anything.  Well little did I know the postcards are free too...and I have found a million and one ways to use those!  Think I will head over to the DIY board and check out my new tip! Thanks again...and CONGRATS again!!!
  • edited December 2011
    We've used VP for a ton of things, photoshare cards, invitations, lawn sign, tote bag, free stamp, address labels and they have all come out great.  If you sign up for their emails you'll get something almost every week for free things.  We ended up getting the living social deal that they have quite often $10 for $50 worth of stuff.  The slight downside to the living social deal is that you can't use the free links with it but we were uploading designs and getting color backs so they wouldn't have stayed free anyways.  But it's definitely a fun sort of game trying to figure out just how much you can get for cheap on the site :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_central-new-york_vista-print?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:621Discussion:96614631-7176-4a4e-ac9b-69f8fb600cb5Post:51c1568f-8284-4f39-9ed2-87883476695d">Re: Vista print</a>:
    [QUOTE]We've used VP for a ton of things, photoshare cards, invitations, lawn sign, tote bag, free stamp, address labels and they have all come out great.  If you sign up for their emails you'll get something almost every week for free things.  We ended up getting the living social deal that they have quite often $10 for $50 worth of stuff.  The slight downside to the living social deal is that you can't use the free links with it but we were uploading designs and getting color backs so they wouldn't have stayed free anyways.  But it's definitely a fun sort of game trying to figure out just how much you can get for cheap on the site :)
    Posted by LarissaB[/QUOTE]

I've also heard about this living social thing before....they send you these through email too? Did I get that right? :)
  • rsfan23rsfan23 member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You can get living social through email too. Unfortunately, there's not one for Utica, just Syracuse, but they're still great deals.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    edited December 2011
    Can we use the Syracuse one?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards