Wedding Ceremony & Reception Music Discussions
Options

Cover Band - The Benjamins?

Has anyone been to a wedding with or used The Benjamin's as their wedding band?   

I have been going back and forth on whether to have a band or a DJ and decided to check out The Benjamins being that I have always loved seeing them out at the local NJ bars.  I realize playing a wedding is much different than playing in the bar scene so I am wondering if anyone has been to an event where they played? 

Any insight or other band suggestions would be HUGELY appreciated!! - Thanks!! :-)

Re: Cover Band - The Benjamins?

• Options
    You might get better responses posting this on the New Jersey board, over on the left hand side under Local Boards.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Vacation
  • Options
    jcg98jcg98 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    edited July 2012
    In Response to Re:Cover Band The Benjamins?:[QUOTE]Has anyone been to a wedding withnbsp;or used The Benjamin's as their wedding band?nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;I have been going back and forth on whether to have a band or a DJ and decided to check out The Benjamins being that I have always loved seeing them out at the local NJ bars.nbsp; I realize playing a wedding is much different than playing in the bar scene so I am wondering if anyone has been to an event where they played?nbsp; Any insight or other band suggestions would be HUGELY appreciated!! Thanks!! : Posted by Cgraziano7[/QUOTE] I'm in NJ, and I can honestly say I've never heard of them. Come on over to the NJ board, some of the girls there may have, but I suggest also posting on the South Jersey board. Good luck!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards