Georgia-Atlanta
Options

Really want Grey suites for my guys but cant coordinate my colors

Hi ladies! I REALLY want grey for the guys however, I DO NOT want orange or yellow. I am blonde and have never liked these colors on me and my bridesmaids dont seem to fond either. I was wanting a tiffany blue but cant seem to find any weddings that have done this so i can see if the colors look good. Any other color suggestions ladies?

Re: Really want Grey suites for my guys but cant coordinate my colors

• Options
    Grey and lavender look really together. Also pale pink. Or navy blue! Grey is like black and goes well with anything!
  • Options

I agree with PP.  Grey and pink or purple go well together.  Personally, I really like the grey/pink combo.

• Options
    I agree with PPs but if you are set on Tiffany blue, go by the store and ask to see the colors next to each other.  They should be able to show you color samples with no problem.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image 309 Invited so far!
    image 142 Are ready to party!
    image 125 Will be missing out!
    image 42 Are driving me crazy!
  • Options
    Yea I think I am leaning on the light pink and what do you think about a pale blue?
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_georgia-atlanta_really-want-grey-suites-for-my-guys-but-cant-coordinate-my-colors?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:58Discussion:c27f1229-8b96-4703-8477-ce976125a17dPost:76ce744f-2b69-4e6a-afb3-e76937623ee5">Re: Really want Grey suites for my guys but cant coordinate my colors</a>:
    [QUOTE]I agree with PPs but if you are set on Tiffany blue, go by the store and ask to see the colors next to each other.  They should be able to show you color samples with no problem.
    Posted by amonis[/QUOTE]

<div>Ditto this. </div><div>
    </div><div>Now do you want SUITES or do you want TUXES? You can't really rent a suit, so all of the guys in the WP are going to have to buy a grey one if they don't already have one. Just a FYI in case you weren't aware. </div>
  • Options
    The tuxes used in my wedding are grey,and my girls are wearing cerise dresses. I suggest shades of pink, blue, and lavender.

I found a pic for your Smile
  • Options
    Awww thanks! I did mean tux. I guess when i see a tie i think suite. But it is a tux like pictured above. Thank you for the pic that does give me a little more insight. Not too bad, I wonder if pink mixed in would be okay?
  • Options
    They rent grey tuxes at Jos A Bank. I think light pink or pale blue would look nice.
  • Options
    Toni Braxton used all pink flowers in her Tiffany Blue wedding. I thought it was gorgeous.
  • Options

Joseph A. Bank is WAY overpriced. Like $50 per rental overpriced! We're talking $200 per tux rental!

Do a Google Search for Tux Rentals, Cobb County

Or Tuxedo Rentals, Atlanta, GA.    (for instance)

There are better alternatives.

• Options
    Here's one that I copied from Pinterest
    The rental is $149.99 -

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards