African American Weddings
Options

Merry Christmas.... Check out our wedding website

Merry Christmas Sistahs.. I hope all is well...  And I pray that your holiday is filled with blessings and happiness..

One year ago, My life changed.. When my bestfriend asked me to marry him.. I wanted to show ya'll my STD but the document too big.. So i will scan it on Wed.... 

But here is my wedding website.. Let me know what ya'll think, and let me know if i need to make changes.. 

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Merry Christmas.... Check out our wedding website

• Options
    island07b2bisland07b2b member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2012

You did a great job on your website and congrats on your one year proposal anniversary. :)   I really liked the FAQs section as it covers many thought about but not asked by guests’ questions.  The one about the centerpieces made me laugh.  I coordinated a wedding where the lady guests snatched up the centerpieces putting them in bags and shoving them in their purses at the end of the event.   It was ok with the bride but they looked liked thieves in the night the way they were looking over their shoulders.  LOL!   It is nice of you to put that fact up front.  

On your FAQs page correct the spelling for accommodate and its variations.  Also, for FAQ #3 I would bold the first sentence as well "NO, an RSVP is required."  You know with some folk you have to make it clear over and over again.  

(Edited:  Umm...I've got some nerve to talk about spelling when my post had all kinds of funky dunky things going on. Corrections made.  :) )

Love is the ultimate superpower.   
    It can make you weak and strong simultaneously.  

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_merry-christmas-check-out-our-wedding-website?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:7ffbc53a-ec1c-47f6-80c0-f398f3b44569Post:90882112-2e98-4fec-b8da-41a433a21c62">Re: Merry Christmas.... Check out our wedding website</a>:
    [QUOTE]You did a great job on your website and congrats on your one year proprosal anniversary. :)   I really liked the FAQs section as it covers many thought about but not asked by guests questions.  The one about the centerpieces made me laugh.  I cooridnated a wedding <strong><u>where the lady guests snatched up the centerpieces putting them in bags and shoving them in their purses at the end of the event.   It was ok with the bride but they looked liked theives in the night they way they were looking over their shoulders.  LOL!</u></strong>   It is nice of you to put that fact up front.   On your FAQs page correct the spelling for accommodate and its variations.  Also, for FAQ #3 I would bold the first sentence as well "NO, an RSVP is required."  You know with some folk you have to make it clear over and over again.  
    Posted by island07b2b[/QUOTE]

LOL!!!!! It was that serious huh?

Merry Christmas Keysmit!! and to everyone else!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_merry-christmas-check-out-our-wedding-website?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:7ffbc53a-ec1c-47f6-80c0-f398f3b44569Post:90882112-2e98-4fec-b8da-41a433a21c62">Re: Merry Christmas.... Check out our wedding website</a>:
    [QUOTE]You did a great job on your website and congrats on your one year proprosal anniversary. :)   I really liked the FAQs section as it covers many thought about but not asked by guests questions.  The one about the centerpieces made me laugh.  <u>I cooridnated a wedding where the lady guests snatched up the centerpieces putting them in bags and shoving them in their purses at the end of the event.   It was ok with the bride but they looked liked theives in the night they way they were looking over their shoulders.</u>  LOL!   It is nice of you to put that fact up front.   <strong>On your FAQs page correct the spelling for accommodate and its variations.  Also, for FAQ #3 I would bold the first sentence as well "NO, an RSVP is required."  You know with some folk you have to make it clear over and over again.  
    </strong>Posted by island07b2b[/QUOTE]

Okay.. Thanks hun.. I really appreciate your imput.. I will not take credit for the FAQ section, that's was all Cha-Cha boo.. LOL.. But i will def make those corrections.. LOL at that lady thief.. SMH..
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    and WAH!!! your "how you met" story is FUNNY! the proposal - emotion filled. such a wonderful couple. CONGRATS Keyonna!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_merry-christmas-check-out-our-wedding-website?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:7ffbc53a-ec1c-47f6-80c0-f398f3b44569Post:f01e903a-c7e1-45aa-930b-14b0a910df9c">Re: Merry Christmas.... Check out our wedding website</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Merry Christmas.... Check out our wedding website : LOL!!!!! It was that serious huh? Merry Christmas Keysmit!! and to everyone else!
    Posted by footballwife77[/QUOTE]

Hey tasha girl... OMG How are you feeling.. Wedding day is almost here.. :-) so happy for you.. I pray your day is filled with Joy and happiness.. :-)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    thanks! i'm not really nervous because fiance has been doing absolutely NOTHING. so i'm scrambling to get alot of stuff done in a teensy bit of time. He just ordered our cake about an hour ago lol!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_merry-christmas-check-out-our-wedding-website?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:7ffbc53a-ec1c-47f6-80c0-f398f3b44569Post:0af2e935-c6c1-47bc-ab9e-09943e5796e8">Re: Merry Christmas.... Check out our wedding website</a>:
    [QUOTE]thanks!<strong> i'm not really nervous because fiance has been doing absolutely NOTHING. so i'm scrambling to get alot of stuff done in a teensy bit of time. He just ordered our cake about an hour ago lol!
    </strong>Posted by footballwife77[/QUOTE]

LMAO.. OMG.. They are a trip.. I can't believe your cake just got ordered.. OMG... LOL..
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    MrsBad13MrsBad13 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited December 2012
    Merry Christmas Key.  s to everyone else as well !! Love the website. I love the pic on the welcome page..so cute !!

Girl I think we all used Mrs. Cha FAQs. Cause I sure used it in mine. I had the take home centerpieces Q too but I took mine off since my WP said she will take them. I said go ahead. One less thing I have to worry about packing up and taking home and letting it collect dust trying to resell lol

I hope your Christmas is blessed and joyous !
  • Options
    Congratulations on your Engagement and upcoming nuptials. I love your website, it was nicley put together. I too am also a fan of your FAQ sections. I was looking for a way to nicley say no jeans and tees and no white, and I have found it.Laughing
  • Options
    Great site Congrats :)
    "Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History" ~Laurel Thatcher Ulrich~
    Follow Me on Pinterest

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Good site Key! And I'm using Cha's FAQ's as well! LOL,
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Simply Fabulous!
  • Options
    Very good job! What a beautiful couple. I hope your big day is everything you hope for and then some. Congrats
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks ya'll... :-)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards