Colorado

Lionscrest Manor, Lyons CO

I'm just starting to look at venues to hold my ceremony and reception at. My fiance is in love with this location, and I'm trying to see if theres any feedback on here about it. :)

Thanks for the help!

Re: Lionscrest Manor, Lyons CO

• Shasha3100Shasha3100 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm getting married there next weekend. So far my experience has been great, They are really easy to work with and it's been as hassle free as possible. I can update after the wedding about how it went.
    image Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011

I'm glad to know the planning portion has been hassle free and a good experience overall!
    That would be great if you have the chance to! Thanks so much!

• Shasha3100Shasha3100 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just wanted to update you about Lionscrest. I 100% reccomend them. They were, so amazing to work with. If there was any little snag at the wedding, they took care of it. I didn't have to worry about a thing. They also made sure that we were both fed and had plenty to drink.
    image Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • brew311brew311 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I went to a wedding there in July and it was beautiful!  We had a lovely time, the only drawback was there was a music festival in town, so we could hear the music during the ceremony.  Just make sure nothing is happening in town during your big day! :)
    Photobucket

Anniversary

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards