Wedding Invitations & Paper
Options

Hello!

Did this board appear when the new layouts went live?  I kind of hope that it diverts a lot of the invite questions from (P&)E to here!

Anyways, I'm sitting here working on getting my invites together.  I bought a Martha Stewart kit, and everthing has been printed, but I'm now trying to punch almost 100 reply cards out of their teeny tiny perforated borders.  Does that make sense?  The kit put two reply cards on one sheet and separated them from each other by a small perforated border.  I'm being as careful as I can, but the perforation is still slightly visible after I'm done.  Did anyone else have this problem?  Am I getting worked up over nothing?

Oh well.  I'm feeling pretty sick today, so this is just a distraction from my sniffles.  Anyone have some good cold/flu remedies?

</journal-ish post />

Re: Hello!

• Options
    Yea, it's a new board. 

That's annoying about the preferations.  I personally would use a paper cutter and cut it off because I'm anal like that.
  • Options
    Oh, that's a good idea.  I just might have to get a paper cutter.  This is really my first wedding-related crafty project, but I see others in my future.
  • Options
    I'm anal about that sort of thing, so I would trim off the perforated edge!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Maybe you could use one of those fun scissors with the different edges to give it a different shape, unless you prefer the straight edge.

And for your cold... find something with azythromiacin. My dad's a pharmacist and that what he always gives me.
  • Options

I would use a paper cutter as well, it will give you the best looking edge.  

For your cold, I will tell you watch for how much grease is in the chicken noodle soup that you buy, it can make it worse! I always have homemade soup on hand for when I get sick, b/c it will make me worse if I eat the store bought stuff when I am sick.

Wedding Countdown Ticker Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I would totally cut off the perforations because you don't want it to look like a DIY project, and a paper cutter seems like the easiest way to get it straight :)
    I'm an M.D., and azithromycin is an antibiotic and requires a prescription, so unless you have a bacterial infection, an antibiotic would be overkill.  However, I know that many people love their "Z-pak."
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    sniffles? from a nurses point of view, rest, hydrate, soft tissues and as stated above, homemade soup or soup broth..chicken boullion cubes for me.....are a great substitution.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards