October 2012 Weddings
Options

QOTD 11/21

What are you thankful for this Thanksgiving?
Anniversary imagemy read shelf:
Cathy (CathyL7910)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

Re: QOTD 11/21

• Options
    employment, our house and a loving husband (cliche, I know!)
  • Options
    A lot!!  Tomorrow marks the 1 year anniversary of us closing on our house. 
    Anniversary wedding-1 my read shelf:
    Heidi's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    I'm thankful for my family including Justins side. I'm thankful that we were able to buy a house and now we are selling our 6 acres in the country. We close that sale on Monday! I'm thankful for my wonderful husband. I'm thankful that I have a job and I am now getting my full 40 hours a week back.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Thankful for my loving family and my new husband and our new jobs.
  • Options
    Thankful for my job and H's. That we're now living in an apartment that doesn't have a million issues and does have sane neighbors. That I have family and inlaws that I love and get along well with. That neither our loved ones or our honeymoon were too badly impacted by Hurricane Sandy. That we had a perfect wedding, and that said wedding is OVER. Not that I disliked being engaged; I'm just glad to have free time and disposable income again!
    October 2012 December Siggy - A Favorite Wedding Photo image
  • Options
    I am thankful for my amazing friends and family this thanksgiving..both our jobs, our house, and our furbabies...
  • Options
    I'm Canadian so my TG has passed, but I'm still thankful to have a husband I love and place to call home.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Thankful (a few days late) for our JELLYBEAN coming July 2013... we never expected to get pregnant right away

and thankful for my loving darling patient Husband... I am an emotional basket case right now :P
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards