Delaware
Options

HUGUNGOUS (yep, made it up) CHECKS!

Teehee.... I'm that excited... we booked our place for the reception!!!! We're having it at the North East River Yacht Club... Obviously, I'm insanely excited. Now I can start making our invitations and decorations!
Anniversary
TTC since 12/17/11
BFP 02/19/2012
M/C 03/05/2012 *we love you, angel* BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: HUGUNGOUS (yep, made it up) CHECKS!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    AWESOME!  I am so happy for you!  That's one of your biggest checks!  Now onto other vendors (book them as soon as you can, so you can lock in rates now for your wedding later)!  If you need help with other vendors, let me know!  I would suggest doing photogs next, as they change pricing frequently.

Also, I would wait a few months to start your invitations; you have time, trust me.  I know it's exciting and you want to get everything done, but I really suggest booking as many vendors as you can, getting your dress, etc, and then start on the invites.  You don't want to get so involved in them that you forget to do a vendor; you have plenty of time, I promise!  What kind of invites are you doing?
  • Options
    JennLonginoJennLongino member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yippee!!! Congrats!! that is definately a biggg check! I can't wait to check that off!! lol. Now everything else will fall into place! It's sooo exciting!!! Keep us posted!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks guys! MBR- my good friend from high school will be doing the photography, (she's a professional, I promise...) and we have our dj for the reception and the band for the after party. I have my dress(es), we picked out the tuxes, the church, and everything but the cake and the menu is done already. :) I'm super excited about the invites because I'm literally doing them completely by hand. (Minus the writing) The papers, the overlays, the envelope linings, and all the trimmings... as well as the place cards, the table numbers, etc... And then I need to order the candy, and the favors/place cards and the hurricane vases for the tables. Once they're done, we'll be set for everything. :)
    Anniversary
    TTC since 12/17/11
    BFP 02/19/2012
    M/C 03/05/2012 *we love you, angel* BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Santorini2011Santorini2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats!!!  Doesn't feel SO good???
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards