Michigan-Detroit
Options

Videographer

I'm on the hunt for a videographer!! The photography company we chose offers videography, but I'm not too fond of the packages.  Did you guys have a videographer? Who did you use and would you recommend them?

www.weddingwire.com/CandiceandKev

Re: Videographer

• Options
    Im using 516cinema.. Never did I think I was going to use a videographer until a girl I work with told me to look at there website..as soon as I seen it, I had to have them and have this for my wedding day! The video on there front page alone sold me on it..I get teary eyed everytime I watch it!! www.516cinema.com Let me know what you think of them!
  • Options
    We used Mike Staff and were really happy with the final product and our videographer was really nice.

However, I don't know that I'd recommend Mike Staff for other services (definitely not DJ as we did use them for that too, and I'm not fond of their photography style). SOOOO, I don't know how much their video-only package costs and if it's worth it.

Wow, Meegs, helpful. Tongue out
    Items for sale & Detroit vendor Reviews:
    www.detroitwedding.weebly.com
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    We used Mike Staff for video as well, but I haven't seen the final product yet.  We used them for DJ too, and LOVED HIM (Tim).  We got our video for around $1800, and then because of that our DJ was only $900 I believe.  Money well spent in my opinion (assuming we love the video...)
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Thanks ladies!! I'll look into it
    www.weddingwire.com/CandiceandKev
  • Options
    Bodhi Tree Films is AMAZING and the quality is better and around the same price has Mike Staff. Find them on Facebook!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards