Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

B&M Monday

My main B&M is that it is, in fact, Monday. I could so use an extra day of the weekend to get our house cleaned and to get some wedding related things done. Ugh. I guess I will have to save it all for my day off on Friday. I can't believe that we're under the 50-day mark. So much to do and SO little time!

Hope you ladies had a good weekend! :)
Anniversary

Re: B&M Monday

• Options
    Erica that's exciting!
    My B&M is that we have to go to my mom's to watch the Olympics every night (basically non-negotiable), and we're going to College Station and moving all this weekend and haven't begun to pack.
    Ummm time management fail. At least H isn't working this week.

Also B&M the womens gymnastic event finals last night. So saaaaaaaaad. :(
    H kept giving me a hard time and telling me to get over it, and then he flipped out when Tyson Gay (fellow Razorback) didn't medal in the 100, so I got to rib him a little about that.
  • Options
    Cwagg-are you talking about Mckayla (that's the only finals I caught). I felt so bad for the Canadian girl who landed on her face. I was glad that she tried to try again, but you know she was in pain. 

B&M-I bought some greek yogurt with fruit yesterday at the store because I thought I liked greek yogurt. I'm am now realizing that I am not as fond of it as I thought. :(
  • Options
    Kathleen - Yeah, they kept saying at the beginning how she was a shoe-in and how they haven't seen such an uneven field before, one that was so predetermined and I was all 'STOP JINXING IT!!!' and sure enough....

Also - we found a couch at America Furniture Mart on Saturday and HOLY cheap furniture! It's like a mismatched warehouse, so we got the couch super cheap. We had to order the matching ottoman and pay retail for it, but it still wasn't bad at all. For a full microfiber couch with a sectional/chaise lounge, matching ottoman, tax, and delivery, we paid <1000.
  • Options
    My BM is I have to give a verbal warning today and the guy already got a tongue lashing when he came in this morning. It couldn't wait for the verbal this afternoon. On a good note I have tomorrow off after working all weekend. I'm so ready for it.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    aeliza06aeliza06 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited August 2012
    Ugh. I hate Monday. On another note, I saw Inception 2.... I mean Dark Knight Rises last night. Oh, and wouldn't you know that we went to the 10:40 PM showing at the IMAX and sure enough, someone brought their 6 month old baby. Mother of the freakin year. It was loud enough that my seat would vibrate at some points. I don't understand people. At all. 

I fail on the Olympics.. I haven't watched a thing :-( Unamerican, I know. 
  • Options
    My BM is that I got distracted and left my book sitting on the coffee table at my parents' house. I brought something else to read if I finished, but I was SO CLOSE to the end!
    Anniversary

• Options
    In Response to Re:B:[QUOTE]Kathleen Yeah, they kept saying at the beginning how she was a shoein and how they haven't seen such an uneven field before, one that was so predetermined and I was all 'STOP JINXING IT!!!' and sure enough....Also we found a couch at America Furniture Mart on Saturday and HOLY cheap furniture! It's like a mismatched warehouse, so we got the couch super cheap. We had to order the matching ottoman and pay retail for it, but it still wasn't bad at all. For a full microfiber couch with a sectional/chaise lounge, matching ottoman, tax, and delivery, we paid lt;1000. Posted by cwaggoner07[/QUOTE]
    Re Olympics: that's how I felt too.

Re furniture: what a deal! That sounds awesome!
  • Options
    aeliza, I'm not big into the Olympics either.  The only thing I've watched is some of the women's gymnastics and some brief clips of the volleyball stuff.  I'd LOVE to watch the equestrian ones but alas, we don't have cable and they are only on NBC Sports Network at 4:30AM every morning.  The Olympics have never really excited me.

Kathleen, I don't like Greek yogurt.  The only one I can *kind of* tolerate is Fage.  Other than that, no way.

Yay on the couch, cwagg!
    Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I get plain Greek yogurt and substitute it for sour cream. That's what the plain taste like to me or I mix my own fresh fruit in it.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_bm-monday-133?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:102Discussion:c83a50a8-91eb-4e72-a5da-e67fe522ed1dPost:055235d4-c02c-42ab-af3b-30fa0a725d77">Re:Bamp;M Monday</a>:
    [QUOTE]I get plain Greek yogurt and substitute it for sour cream. That's what the plain taste like to me or I mix my own fresh fruit in it.
    Posted by ktwed1[/QUOTE]

YEP me too! I use it as sour cream, but I never eat it plain (as I would never eat sour cream plain).
  • Options
    I subbed Greek yogurt for mayo in a chicken salad I made and it was amazing. I got bumped to an earlier flight to Houston, put on standby for an earlier flight to OKC, and now my first flight is delayed. :
    Anniversary

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards