New Hampshire
Options

Wedding flowers

Hey ladies!  Any suggestions on where I should get my wedding flowers out there.  I live in Southern NH. 

Thanks girls!

Re: Wedding flowers

• Options
    edited December 2011
    we are using Creative Gardens in Lee
  • Options
    dls.1215dls.1215 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used Lyndsey Loring in Dover (she travels all over NH) and we LOVED her.  Very reasonable prices as well.  And she is so creative, she came up with some amazing mixes for our flowers.
    April 2010 January SC - Favorite Picture from the Holidays
    DH & I at the Light Festival

Anniversary

PersonalMilestone
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are using A Vintage Rose in Methuen, MA but all the flowers are being delivered to NH.  You could also try Ford Florists in Salem, NH.  There is also Flowers by Suzanne or Susan...I can never remember
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    ericcaahericcaah member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used Secret Eden Flowers in Pelham NH for our wedding. We LOVED our flowers and she was flexible to fit within our budget and was great to work with!
    Anniversary
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are using Susanne's Flowers in Hampstead for our centerpieces and FI's uncle is a florist in Farmington and he will be doing the rest of our flowers.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011

You ladies always have great tips!  I appreciate every single one of them!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We're using Creative Gardens out of Lee as well. She is going all the way to Andover, MA for my reception :) I love her style and her prices are good too!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Dragonfly Designs of Elegance in Durham, NH. Maria is great and she's super reasonable. For all of my flowers, it is only costing me $655...and that covers delivery to the church and then moving the church arrangements to the reception. Such a great price! And she's such a nice person!
  • Options
    MrsR0511MrsR0511 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are also using Susanne's Weddings in Hampstead. She has been so willing to work with us and find something that works in our budget.
    BFP 9/4/12 EDD 5/9/13 missed m/c 10/10/12 BFP 2/26/13 EDD 10/29/13 BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We're using Ford Flowers in Salem. They do absolutely beautiful work and my flowers were about $500 less than I was planning on spending! Always a yay for savings!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit NewHampshire.Weddings.com
  • Options
    auntykarebearauntykarebear member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Exquisite Flowers in Pelham, NH is great! They do wonderful work and I'm hiring them for my wedding! :-) They are very nice, too.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards