California-Northern
Options

Wedding Video- Bay Area

HI! So we were not planning on doing a video, but my FI's father is very ill, and is not going to be able to travel to our wedding. :( We are getting married in like 2 months, and we did not budget for a video... so... we are looking for someone who can do it for less than $1000. Did any of you have good experiances with your videographers? Any suggestions. 

Re: Wedding Video- Bay Area

• Options
    We were back and forth about wanting to do a video...as much as I would like to have one I kept thinking it was such a waste of money if I was only going to watch it once or twice!  anyway a friend told me about "Flip a Hit."  Her cousin had it at their wedding and it was a hit for them...  We are thinking of doing this, but honestly do not know if its worth it since we have not physically done it, but my friend said it was fun to do. 

Anyway, its under $500 and basically they send you 5 hd video recorders for you to use the whole week of your wedding.  And you have people in the wedding party or whatnot film stuff throughout the events...so you can have it at your final dress fitting, rehearsal, day of wedding one with the groom/groomsmen, one with the girls getting ready and then have people film stuff at the wedding, throughout the reception, etc.  You send it back to the company and they make you a video using all the footage.  Seems like a good deal.  I've talked to the company and they seem legit, but I am still waiting to make my final decision.  My FI is all for it and we have friends that think it would be fun to do-- we just have to trust that people get stuff filmed, and I don't want them to feel like they are "working" at the wedding. 

Can't say for sure if its worth it, but is something you might want to look into... www.flipahit.com

good luck!

Anniversary
  • Options
    I can suggest myself. Haha. 

I'm a student videographer at UC Berkeley, so I'm just trying to get by. 

I don't charge exoribitant amounts. My packages range from $750-$1000. 

Check out my website at 

Watch my wedding samples and see if you like my style. 

I would love to film your wedding so that your father can see his little daughter getting married! :)

Best, 
    Nathan
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards