Louisiana-New Orleans

Tujagues Rehearsal dinner??

has anyone had their rehearsal dinner there in the upstairs room with the balcony?  I have my heart set on balcony access, but I'm told the room only holds 22.  We currently have 24 confirmed, and a potential for a max of 26.  I believe they might be able to squeeze us in with 24, but I'm sure 25 would be pushing it :(  Anyone use this room and have any suggestions on how it might be possible? Or other suggestions near Jackson square?  We have been quoted $50 a head at Tujagues for three courses and open bar for two hours, and we aren't looking to spend more than that :)

Re: Tujagues Rehearsal dinner??

• No, Muriel's has a minimum expenditure that is much higher than what we will be paying at Tujagues unfortunately!
  • We're having our rehearsal dinner and welcome party upstairs, with many more than that. You may just have to spread people across 2 rooms though. Give them a call, they're very flexible.
  • Yes, I've called, but they don't really want to lose a second room for two extra people.  They would like us to use one of the bigger downstairs rooms, which makes sense from their standpoint, I just want to be upstairs :(

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_louisiana-new-orleans_tujagues-rehearsal-dinner?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:84Discussion:8a502309-e887-4928-9c23-c8a08de228e3Post:0b695d79-3050-4dea-bf23-7ea1ae0d8101">Re: Tujagues Rehearsal dinner??</a>:
    [QUOTE]We're having our rehearsal dinner and welcome party upstairs, with many more than that. You may just have to spread people across 2 rooms though. Give them a call, they're very flexible.
    Posted by mnols[/QUOTE]
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_louisiana-new-orleans_tujagues-rehearsal-dinner?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:84Discussion:8a502309-e887-4928-9c23-c8a08de228e3Post:ea4caa08-b73d-44b2-a29a-9b19bf0057f7">Re: Tujagues Rehearsal dinner??</a>:
    [QUOTE]Yes, I've called, but they don't really want to lose a second room for two extra people.  They would like us to use one of the bigger downstairs rooms, which makes sense from their standpoint, I just want to be upstairs :( In Response to Re: Tujagues Rehearsal dinner?? :
    Posted by Brooke4377[/QUOTE]

Sorry! I think they are letting us have the whole upstairs because we're having 95 people for welcome party cocktails after our rehearsal dinner.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards