New Jersey - South

Mt. Laurel hotels w/ shuttle??

We are getting married at Valenzano Winery - a bunch of people have told us that some of the hotels in Mt. Laurel will offer a shuttle service for guests, but no one knows which one!  Anyone have any experience with this?  The woman at Valenzano told us Mt. Laurel Lodge or Mt. Laurel Inn but I can't find any of those on google.
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Mt. Laurel hotels w/ shuttle??

• edited December 2011
    The Wyndham in Mt. Laurel offers shuttle service. If you book 15 rooms of a block, it's free for two hours prior to the wedding and two hours following. If you don't make the block of 15 rooms, it's $25 dollars an hour.

We had a great experience with our block there - we were all on one floor which you needed a key to get to and they served a nice buffet breakfast in the lounge on that floor the morning after the wedding. All my guests got their out of town bags and really liked the hotel. Plus the rate we got ($89 a night) beat the other places I saw girls quoting on here by quite a bit.

This is the contact info for the sales manager if you'd like it:

Stacy Schlags
    Sales Manager

Wyndham Philadelphia Mount Laurel
    Phone: (856)-234-7008
    Fax: (856)-608-1671
    Email: sschlags@wyndham.com

Copied from my email so I know it's right!

Good Luck! :)

• danagigsdanagigs member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We have a block of rooms at The Hampton Inn in Mt Laurel and they are including a shuttle to and from The Merion for us. They are even letting us use the Conference Room the next morning for our guests to eat together, providing its not booked. They are really nice and we love it there!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Musicheals71Musicheals71 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_south-new-jersey_mt-laurel-hotels-w-shuttle?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:128Discussion:30833439-8af7-42c7-8869-4eab68d29073Post:9cbada74-3e00-4293-8748-73128ebdc223">Re: Mt. Laurel hotels w/ shuttle??</a>:
    [QUOTE]We have a block of rooms at The Hampton Inn in Mt Laurel and they are including a shuttle to and from The Merion for us. They are even letting us use the Conference Room the next morning for our guests to eat together, providing its not booked. They are really nice and we love it there!
    Posted by danagigs[/QUOTE]

We used the Hampton Inn for our room block, too, and they were great!  However, we did not need the shuttle service.
  • edited December 2011
    The Wyndham in Mt Laurel has a 20 room minimum for the free shuttle. It also has to be 20 rooms for the wedding night - not the whole weekend as I believe the Hampton Inns do.
    June 2011 Siggy Challenge: Honeymoon

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I'm not sure if the requirement has changed since my wedding (January of this year) but this is directly from the email from the sales rep we dealth with:

- We offer 1 complimentary night for every 20 occupied rooms
    - If 15 rooms are picked up the night of your reception, we do offer complimentary shuttle service.  If under 15 rooms are picked up the night of your reception we can offer transportation companies that offer Wyndham discounts.  ETA can be reached at 856-874-1904 and Albert's can be reached at 856-222-9600.  If you do decide to book with us, mention this to them so you can get a discounted rate.

We did not have 20 rooms and we had the free shuttle.
  • edited December 2011
    The Marriot in Mt. Laurel on Rt. 73 had great and timely shuttles for my sister's wedding.  
  • TaraLeah3776TaraLeah3776 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Just wanted to say thank you for all the input!  We ended up booking the Wyndham so thank you for the recommendation Laughing
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    tara- Were you able to get the free shuttle service from the wyndham? We are booked there and our wedding is also at valenzano. We were told when we booked the block that the winery is too far to use the free shuttle service... Thanks!
    Kristen
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards