Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

TGIF!

Morning!  Happy Friday!
  I am ready for work to be over so I can start the weekend!  I have my pizza party tonight, then we're going out to see an 80's band (scouting them since FI plays in an 80's band), tomorrow we're going yard salin' (first good weekend for it of '10) and SUnday we plan on doing a few WR projects.  I'm totally looking forward to it all.  If I have time tomorrow, I'm going to get a pedicure as well to ready my toes for sandal season.
Have a great Friday!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: TGIF!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Yay for Fridays!  No real plans for this evening.  We are going to see the high school perfom Children of Eden tomorrow with my parents. Sunday we are celebrating my dad's bday at Rock Bottom.

Heather-Have a great weekend!  Sounds like a fun one, and (at least in PGH) Saturday is supposed to be be-a-utiful!

Favorite Thing About Fall- Fall Foods, apple pie, pumpkin cookies, apple cider... YUM!

Planning Bio

• Options
    gmc22gmc22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good Morning!

Nothing too fun going on for me tonight or this weekend. I'm BEYOND excited to just realax with nothing to do... it should be really nice. I'm absolutely LOVING this weather! I'm so excited it is supposed to keep up for the weekend! I did hear, however, that it was supposed to cool down majorly next week... oh well!

Heather - enjoy your weekend! Sounds like you have a lot of fun things planned!!
    Meg - Enjoy the show tomorrow and dinner for your dads bday!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Good Morning, and TGIF! I am wearing my new blue sandals that DH got me for my b-day. I love them, but we'll see how much my feet love them by the end of the day. I was like the only in sandals this morning- people are still wearing boots here! Tonight I'm going to a pizza and game night with some church ladies, then tom. we are either going to the mall or going downtown to check out some museums (something we haven't really done yet... U.S. Botanical Garden has an orchid exhibit I'd like to see).

Have a great weekend, and enjoy the beautiful spring weather! Spring is my favorite season after summer.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Good Morning Ladies and TGIF!

I'm going to the Longaberger factory tomorrow!! woot!! So excited! My Mom and I go every year and its so much fun!
  • Options
    LaFemmeRousseLaFemmeRousse member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good morning ladies!  I had a great power yoga class last night followed by a fun dinner out with some girlfriends in Chinatown.  Living it up while FI is gone ;)  Although I'm getting ready for him to come home because I'm getting drunk-texted by his friends there with him alll night long!

S, what is the Longaberger factory?

Enjoy the nice weather this weekend!  I'll be thinking of it wistfully in snowy Chicago :-/

Pittsburgh sig: Favorite thing about fall= college football!
    Vacation
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    What's the Longaberger Factory, S? I just googled out of curiosity, and it looks like it's a store specializing in baskets?? Can you tell I have nothing to do at the moment, lol.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Lol, I'm glad I'm not the only one who doesn't know what it is!

LaFemme- Hope the weekend isn't too snowy for you! It's hard to believe that the weather is that drastically different in Chicago. I know we're supposed to get cooler temps next week, so I guess that's the front approaching.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    LOL!  yeah- they make handmade baskets there.  The baskets are really nice- my Mom is pretty into them.  I just like going cause its fun! lol. Its their open house this weekend and we always go up for food and funa and free baskets! lol. good times all around!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    TGIF!  School til 1 for me, then to the office 2-6.  Let's hope others got lots of tax returns done and I am super busy!  No plans tonight other than to watch our alum (syracuse) kick some vermonty booty!

House hunting, again, this weekend.  I also need to get a baby gift for a shower where I will be the only person in attendance without a baby inutero or a child.  Awkward. 

S, I'm so JEaLOUS of you going to the longaberger factory - I LOVE THEM!!!  (That and princess house - lol).

Have a great day all!
    August Siggy Challenge- Wedding Must Have - sleigh cake stand Bio updated 04/05/10.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    gmc-have a relaxing weekend!
    Megan-have fun at the concert tomorrow!
    Kim-have fun at game night-those type of nights are always my favorite:-)
    Sara-where is the factory?  I know what the baskets are-they are madly popular around here, but I didn't know they had a facotry you could go to.
    Jenn-I hope the weather is not snowy for you-BOO!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards