New Jersey - South

Anyone have any recommendations for baby shower venues

Hi Ladies...I am visiting from the North Jersey board and looking for venues for my good friend's baby shower. We would like to keep it in the Cinnaminson/Cherry Hill (aka easy to commute from Philly) area. We looked at the Riverton Country Club and the Porch Club. Does anyone have any other suggestions? We are looking to keep the price to around $20-$30 a person for a light breakfast or lunch. Thanks in advance for your help.

Re: Anyone have any recommendations for baby shower venues

• edited December 2011
    My friend had a shower at Due Amici. Food was good and service was great. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Check out the Mansion on Main Street. I went to a baby shower there that was really nice. It was a brunch, and I think it may be close to your price range.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • MandiCateMandiCate member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the suggestions!
  • coraloccoraloc member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My baby shower in April was at Bacio's in Cinnaminson.  It's an Italian restaurant and they did a good job.
  • Musicheals71Musicheals71 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Viennese Cafe in Cherry Hill.
  • edited December 2011
    Due Amici is awesome, they have great prices and wonderful to work with. I had two baby showers for friends there and did a lunch it was incredible. I had my mom's 50th Birthday party and did a brunch that was also amazing. The service is great there, you never have to wait for anything!
  • edited December 2011
    The Mansion on Main Street has the most beautiful room for showers...I think its call the Crystal room. 
  • edited December 2011
    Tiny Miracles Imaging offers 3D/4D Ultrasound viewing sessions on site at Baby Showers or in our viewing studio.      www.tinymiraclesimaging.com or 856-302-6256 for more information. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards