New York-Hudson Valley
Options

Need to find a DJ!!

I'm getting married at Anthony's Pier 9 in New Windsor, NY (at the end of July!!).  I'm trying to find a (very) affordable DJ in that area....  Since it is so close to the city, all I can seem to find is NYC prices....  Does anyone have any recommendations for a decently priced DJ in the New Windsor/Poughkeepsie/Newburgh area?

Thanks!!
Trying to Conceive Ticker

Re: Need to find a DJ!!

• Options
    DJ Pure is Great www.morganhillsoundproductions.com
    DJ Danielle is great fun and affordable
    Andrew Westphal

• Options
    I am using Music Speaks Volume. John is awesome and understanding and will work with you. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    We used The DJ Solution and they were absolutely wonderful! I'm not sure what kind of prices you're seeing, but I thought they were reasonable.

www.thedjsolution.com
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    we got married at anthonys too! we used rick zolz with zolz entertainment and he was great!!!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    DJ Domenic of DJ Dom Entertainment....VERY reasonable
  • Options
    I havent booked anyone yet but we're meeting with DJ Domenic, Next Generation and Jimmy Dee...all 3 were highly recommended so we'll probably be choosing 1 of those 3 DJ's. 
    The future "Mrs. Hassan"
  • Options
    We used Scotty on the Air Entertainment (scottyontheairentertainment.com).  $900 for 4 hour reception and coctail hour.  He also threw in lights for us since he JUST got them and he wanted to try them out at an event, so he asked if we minded.  He also consulted with us twice (his request, very thorough) and everything from requests to special dances was set up through our own account on his website.  My mom and I met him at a bridal show and loved him on the spot.  Plus, he's really cool, so my husband really liked him.

Good luck!
  • Options
    ssagessage member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    DJ Bri Swatek...Spinning With Style is great.  DJ Danielle mentioned above was my second choice.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • Options
    We are also using Music Speaks Volumes (John) and Fatima for photography.  Seperate or together, they offer VERY reasonable packages and are very nice!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I LOVE dj mystical Michael he's done this for 16 years and very reasonably priced!
  • Options
    Next Generation!!! Loved DJ Sonny and his prices are super reasonable.  Blew Jimmy Dee out of the water!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    DJ and Videographer we are using Top Notch music productions....http://www.topnotchmusicprod.com/. They actually have an office at the reception hall we're getting married at, Marina del Rey.  We saw them in action at the food tasting and were very pleased with their expertise, professionalism, and their top notch equipment!  They have an in house videographer that was highly recommended and will be using him for our videos.  I'm pretty sure they have a full service suite of DJ, video, and photo if you're interested.

Hope this helps!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards