March 2012 Weddings

DIY Photobooth Scrapbook

Hi ladies! Has anyone made their own photobooth scrapbook? My FI and I would like to make a hard cover book with blank pages so that our guests can stick their photostrips inside (they will be able to keep the second copy) and write a message along side it. This will serve as our guestbook too. We would also like to use one of our engagement pics on the cover of the book. I have no idea how to go about doing this, other than buying paper from a paper store, so I thought I would ask you ladies for some insight! Is there anywhere you know of that could make a hard cover using a photo and then assembling it together with the blank pages? Thanks in advance! :)

Re: DIY Photobooth Scrapbook

• We're doing the exact same thing, but our photobooth company is providing the book. If I remember correctly the book is hardcover and the pages inside are just a thick cardstock. They just paste the pictures on the black cardstock and the guest writes their note next to the photo strip in a silver pen. It looks super cute! Maybe you could buy a hard cover photo book and add the cardstock inside? I'm not a DIY kinda bride but that's my two cents! Lol.
  • We're doing the same thing but our photography company is providing the book. Is it possible to go to like michaels and get a scrap Book? One of the big ones? And use that. I think that would be your best bet
    AnniversaryBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm DIY'ing mine.  The photobooth company wanted to charge $45 for one, but I figured that was unneccessary.  I got a plain, hardcover scrapbook, some glue dots, and markers and will just put them all at the photobooth table.  I've been to weddings that had them before and they didn't seem to be that fancy or entail anything that I couldn't provide myself.  
  • edited March 2012
    I bought mine off etsy...

http://www.etsy.com/shop/ModernShabby
    Photobucket

Anniversary
    213image enjoyed some southern charm
    163imagedrank out of mason jars
    50image stayed up the north
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards