April 2013 Weddings
Options

PSA great price on badgley mischka shoes

Even though our weddings are still far away, ideeli has an awesome deal ending tomorrow on badgley mischka shoes! just thought i would share... i have had my eyes on a pair and they are on this site for a great price.... i am comtemplating purchasing them, they also match our colors. Here is the site www.ideeli.com if you sign up it will take you right to the ongoing events right now.

148 invitedimage | 105 Yes!image | 8 Noimage |33 still ? image
RSVP Deadline: March 8
Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: PSA great price on badgley mischka shoes

• Options
    edited March 2012
    Those are really cute. I am not trying on dresses or shoes quite yet. I watched a video on YouTube about a girls wedding. It was by LaFemme5278. She talked about her shoes but I did not catch the brand. Of course, I want a pair of LouBoutins but I doubt they really go with the wedding dress. And finding a pair I can afford is a total joke. 
    Everyone seems to wear like really low heels or sandals. Are you doing this? Guess it may make things easier. Can you imagine if we fell? I would pass out from embarrassement.
    I did find my flower girl shoes I thought were super cute. But not black. And I have to find them I do not know the kind either. 

Have you ever seen them?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards