Arizona-Phoenix

90 Days!

Holy cow!

I got my invites....  now I just need to figure out how to get them addressed!  I have AWFUL handwriting, so I guess I need to find someone local that does caligraphy or at least has really nice writing.  Anyone bored?  lol

We're getting closer to having everything done.  After invites, I really can't do anything until RSVPs get back.

How is everyone else doing?
Photobucket
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

TTC since 2-09 Diagnosed with PCOS 12-11

Re: 90 Days!

• azdancer8azdancer8 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm eating, breathing and sleeping wedding stuff. Mine is 16 days away and I STILL don't have centerpieces completely figured out (much less the stuff bought for them) or ceremony programs done. My linen rental place hasn't called me back, and I need to know how much I owe them (due Sunday) if I add a few more tablecloths. I have about 30 more favors to make now that we have our final count, and my house is a disaster. I'm being asked by everyone what activities are being planned for the week of the wedding, and I have NO idea. Gaack! My brain doesn't have room for everything!

Oh, and top of that, I think I caught the cold that FI's nephews had. :P
  • edited December 2011
    YAY! 90 days is so close, and HOLY crap 16... I would be soooo excited. It seems like it will never be just 2 weeks away (or even 3 months!) Congrats girls!
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats! 90 days! Fun!

I just mailed my invites, couldn't wait anymore! :-)
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_arizona-phoenix_90-days?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:71Discussion:ae87d399-3361-4962-95a3-463fa115e67ePost:cf525e77-3c6d-470c-9c87-481999a74dea">Re: 90 Days!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm eating, breathing and sleeping wedding stuff. Mine is 16 days away and I STILL don't have centerpieces completely figured out (much less the stuff bought for them) or ceremony programs done. My linen rental place hasn't called me back, and I need to know how much I owe them (due Sunday) if I add a few more tablecloths. I have about 30 more favors to make now that we have our final count, and my house is a disaster. I'm being asked by everyone what activities are being planned for the week of the wedding, and I have NO idea. Gaack! My brain doesn't have room for everything! Oh, and top of that, I think I caught the cold that FI's nephews had. :P
    Posted by azdancer8[/QUOTE]

I was thinking about you when I posted this...  16 days!  I can't believe it!  LOL

30 favors to MAKE?!  Yeah, I think I'd be freaking out a bit....  let me know if you need an extra pair of hands for anything!  Seriously, I have nothing at all to do for the next 9 days or so while FI is out of town.  =)

What else do you need for your centerpieces? 
    Photobucket

• edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_arizona-phoenix_90-days?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:71Discussion:ae87d399-3361-4962-95a3-463fa115e67ePost:2e29852c-a4f4-457f-8952-758a4165ff0b">Re: 90 Days!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Congrats! 90 days! Fun! I just mailed my invites, couldn't wait anymore! :-)
    Posted by MrsWeiner[/QUOTE]

I was really hoping to get mine out in like a week, but I don't know.  I might have to wait until FI is home, so he can address them.  His handwriting is actually pretty nice. 
    Photobucket

• azdancer8azdancer8 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_arizona-phoenix_90-days?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:71Discussion:ae87d399-3361-4962-95a3-463fa115e67ePost:8fffa896-a8d2-4f12-89d5-c724580055e4">Re: 90 Days!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: 90 Days! : I was thinking about you when I posted this...  16 days!  I can't believe it!  LOL 30 favors to MAKE?!  Yeah, I think I'd be freaking out a bit....  let me know if you need an extra pair of hands for anything!  Seriously, I have nothing at all to do for the next 9 days or so while FI is out of town.  =) What else do you need for your centerpieces? 
    Posted by Syndelin[/QUOTE]

You know, I may actually take you up on that next week if I still feel completely overwhelmed. :)

I think I may have solved the missing link to my centerpieces. I'm going to make a mock up this weekend and use one of my Michael's coupons to save money when I buy the remaining vases and pebbles I need.
  • edited December 2011
    90 Days?  We're about in the same boat!

I'm pretty much in bridal overload.  My invitations should be arriving tomorrow, then I just need to address them.  I have nice handwriting, so I think Im going to do them myself.

I still have a ton to do- lots of ceremony decisions to make (music, and OH- the type of ceremony).  I'm making the centerpieces- got to get on that!  Still need to buy FI's ring (hope it's not too late).  Also need to buy the serving trays for the desserts (assorted cupcakes and candy).  Plus... about 100 more things!

One day at a time... right? (I just wish there were more than 24 hours in a day!)
  • edited December 2011
    It took us 3 days to get FI's ring...  so I don't think it's too late, depending on what he wants!

My invitations are sitting on the coffee table...  I've been finishing putting them together and I decided to use address labels for the RSVPs.

I'm going to use clear labels for the envelopes I think...   it's the only way it's happening this week unless you want to address mine too, and I want them OUT!  LOL

My music is all taken care of....  until I change my mind again.  I'm a huge audiophile, so music is a matter of way too many options and songs I want at this point.

Photobucket

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards