May 2012 Weddings
Options

**Luv4Law**

I must know where did you find those blue sparkly heels?Smile
May 2012 Board October Siggy Challenge: Must Take Photos Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: **Luv4Law**

• Options
    Let me send you the link, they're on ebay...hecka cheap.  I like the silver ones too, I actually thought of you when I saw them :)  Meant to write to you in the shoe post, but got side tracked looking at all the pretty shoes...haha.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300522746822&category=55793&_trksid=p5197.c0.m619

$35.69 including shipping, not bad compared to the $3k ones you showed yesterday...although they don't have all the bling bling, they are still cute!
    image 107 Invited
    image 56 are ready to party! image 51 can't make it :(image0 haven't decided
    RSVP Date: April 20th
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    omg I think I am gonna have to buy those... I am doing boudoir photos for the FI and I think they would be really really cute!!!!
    May 2012 Board October Siggy Challenge: Must Take Photos Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    They have Pink!!!!! omgosh I am sold!!!!
  • Options
    I know *swoon*, they have so many colors, I want almost all of them!  I'm really pushing towards the blue if they don't make me look like an amazon, they'd be so cute under the dress as my something blue.  :)
    image 107 Invited
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    they are really cute!!! I am getting married on the beach so I would sink in the sand... but I could wear them to dinnerLaughing
  • Options
    Oh yeah, haha, probably not the best beach idea, but you would look smokin in them ;) sinking in the sand and all!
    image 107 Invited
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    exactly...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards