Florida-West Coast
Options

Clearwater Photographer Recommendations

Hello Ladies!

I am planning a destination wedding from Ohio and trying to find a photographer to shoot the wedding day.

I'm hoping to find someone instead of spending the budget for airfare/hotel for someone from Ohio.

Any recommendations (good or bad) would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks!

Re: Clearwater Photographer Recommendations

• Options
    Angie.LapkovAngie.Lapkov member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If you look through some older posts there are a lot of photographers that girls used and recommend. Depending on your budget you can find a lot of good ones. I can personally recommend Marina with intruecolors photography, she did our wedding and we couldn't be happier with our gorgeous photos and her service.  You can check her site www.intruecolors.com
    Good luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi! I agree with the previous poster....without knowing what type of budget you are working with, it's hard to tell you what to go for. But there are so many wonderful photographers in the area, it just depends on what your taste is and what kind of style you want.

Per my friends recommendation and beautiful pictures from her wedding, I'm using Chris with Scites Photography (http://www.scitesphotography.com/). He has a great portfolio and is very budget-friendly who will work with your needs.

Good Luck to you!!
  • Options
    jc04100657jc04100657 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Same as previous post, but we are using VR Vision. If you want to check out weddingwire.com for reviews as well.
    Anniversary

September 2011 Siggy Challenge- Favorite Ceremony Photo
    Photobucket
  • Options
    rmjones6rmjones6 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    K&K Photography, they are the best!
  • Options
    lyssa5966lyssa5966 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check out naomichokr.com photography. She is a friend and did my engagement shoot. They came out great and she is really fun too!

It's funny I'm from Sarasota planning my destination wedding to Columbus haha. Good luck
    BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    mitchsbridemitchsbride member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I like Jason Angelini
  • Options
    Kristin789Kristin789 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    PHOTOGRAPHER SUGGESTION: Brooke Nichols
    She has three not-expensive packages on her website under PRICING.

www.brookenicholsphotography.com/">http://www.BrookeNicholsPhotography.com/

My opinion is that she has a real sense of "this is the most important day in the lives of these people" versus the usual "it's just a job--I'll put on a big smile and suck up the bride and bride's mom but I'm not feeling it" that I got from other photogs I talked to.

That's not just an attitude - I think it shows up in the pictures. You really don't want to be "just another bride" who gets the same old/same old wedding photos done by some bored middle-aged man.

And I really like the idea that she takes the photos and gives the bride the high quality CD--and then she's done. The bride owns the rights to all the photos at that point and can decide what to get printed and how many and how big, etc. 
     It’s not the printing that makes the photos great. It’s the photographer’s vision. Then you get the prints made somewhere else.
  • Options
    babybchbumbabybchbum member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I highly recommend Jason Angelini as dfo many other girls, you will also get names Like Dawn Haas, IN True Colors, Pure Emotions Photography as well as Phillip Lloyd.

They all have their own unqiue talents and packages/ price ranges. It all depends on what you are looking for.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I used CSE and I loved them -- my album is on their page to sample. http://www.csephotography.com/
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    ajk25ajk25 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Stephanie A Smith!! Shes awesome!
  • Options
    LisaMat2011LisaMat2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're using Marina with in true colors. We've met with 3 photographers before we made our decision, you should met with few and go from there.
  • Options
    ChristinakucfChristinakucf member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Jason Angelini I have heard is wonderful! I did not use him though. 

Mandy Blair Photography is based out of Orlando yet travels all over. She is amazing! Check her out at mandyblairphoto.com 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    ChristinakucfChristinakucf member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Mandy Blair Photography is great! 

mandyblairphoto.com 

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards