Washington-Seattle

Bachelorette Party Ideas!

Both of my bridesmaids don't really go out very often and have been asking me for ideas about where to go and what to do for my bachelorette party. Anyone have any awesome experiences out lately or have ideas? I have some wild girlfriends (as wild as married women get) who love to drink so I'm very excited. No strippers ideas please. That's gross. :)

Re: Bachelorette Party Ideas!

• In Seattle? There are cool resturants and bars on 2nd but if your more into the club scene I say Pioneer Square or Bellevue.

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • I am thinking about doing a winery tour. Bulter Transportation can rent you a party bus type thing and take you around the wineries. I was also thinking of doing the whole pioneer square thing. Maybe going to cowgirls (as cheesy as it is I have always wanted to ride the bull) and then go to a lounge/club or something.
  • I had my bachelorette party at a few bars in Queen Anne.  We started at Tini Bigs and had martinis, and then bar hopped to dance and/or sing karaoke.   I had a group of about 15 women in the age range of 24-28 years old, my group was definitely a rowdy crowd and we had fun at the bars we went to.
    OMH est. May 7, 2011
    Photo courtesy of jennygg.com
    My never updated Planning/Married Bio: http://mgoss228.weebly.com/
    Seattle Knotties: Please page me if you send me a PM!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards