Wedding Hair, Makeup, & Beauty Forums
Options

Clear Skin...any advice

I would like to have smooth even skin tone for my wedding 5 months away....
any products that you recommend for making pores smaller and evening skin tone? 

Re: Clear Skin...any advice

• Options
    There is a BHA AHA scrub at Sally's Beauty Supply that is awesome. It is called Beyond Belief. Those initials stand for Beta and Alpha Hydroxy Acids. I also love Dr. Denese Firming Facial Pads. They losen any little tiny plugs you have in your skin and just dissolve them, but they are pricey.
    I would use the scrub just twice a week to start, and some kind of pad or cleanser with lactic, glycolic, or salycylic acid twice a week also. Work your way up to every day.
    Look for a moisturiser that is non-comogenic.  Neutrogenia has a great new product for evening out your skin tone that has Vit. C and Retinol in it. Remember, changing your routine this close to your wedding can cause purging. This means anything underlying could all come up to the surface. Good luck to you. Use sunscreen everyday!!!!!
  • Options
    I have been using clean and clear mark treatment. It has done wonders to help my skin to look fresh and has taken away all my old scars! I would also suggest (it may sound silly but it works) toothpaste. If you put it on your face where you have pimples and you have oily skin, it will help to keep your skin drier. Works for me!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards