Texas-San Antonio
Options

Introductions and pictures!

Hello Wonderful San Antonio Brides!

My name is Julia and I am getting married in November of 2010.  I have been reading all of your posts and I am excited to be apart of such fabulous group.

I couldn't think of a better way to introduce myself then with our engagement photos.  If any of you have not chosen a photographer, pick Bend the Light.  They are FANTASTIC!!!!!!!  I was sooo happy with our pictures and am so excited and the wedding. 

Here is the link: http://www.bendthelightblog.com/george-and-julia-are-engaged/ 

Currently I'm working on flowers, I'm not sure where to even start!  Any suggestions from such talented and experienced planner?

Look forward to talking to you all!!

Julia

Re: Introductions and pictures!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Your pictures are GORGEOUS!!!  So fun and I must say, I LOVE your hair!  Yay for great e-pics!

I used Erin McLarty from Eden's Echo, a lot of the girls on this board like her work and I think she's reasonably priced however, I will admit that I did not shop around at ALL.  My suggestion would be to find pictures of flowers/bouquets/bouts/centerpieces you like and to have a few florists give you their take on those looks.  I sent Erin an email with a few pages of pictures I'd taken off the Knot and then she gave suggestions for changes based on $$ and the kind of flowers I knew I'd wanted.  I named a budget for her and then she told me what she could do.

Hope that helps some and good luck in your wedding planning!  Let us know how we can help!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi Julia,

I saw your pictures yesterday when Kaylinn posted them. They are awesome. I love going to their blog and just seeing what they do. They are so creative.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Welcome!

Those pictures are fantastic! You guys are so photogenic.
    Congrats!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I love your pics!!!! Congrats and welcome to the board!
  • Options
    jdv7700jdv7700 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    hi julia,

i was on Bend the Light's blog and I saw that you guys were featured on wedding chicks for using their save the date template!!! i absolutely adore it and i was wondering how you inserted your photo onto the card so it can be printed all together.  did you use a special editing program to add the picture on the template?  if so could you please email me at jdv7700@yahoo.com to send me the template you used!!! thanks!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards