Just Engaged and Proposals
Options

Wedding Websites!!

Does anyone know of any really great *FREE* wedding websites? I'm not fond of the knot's wedding website. I would prefer a flash site. I have lots of photos & documents to upload (I'm a very thorough bride, haha).

So just curious, what websites are you all using? If anyone out there is paying for a great flash site, how much are you spending?

Thanks! :)
You can be anywhere when your life begins. When the future opens up in front of you. And you might not even realize it at first... But it's already happening.
I met my soulmate on 08/08/08 ♥

Re: Wedding Websites!!

• Options
    wix or weebly.

Just remember if you use a flash site it can't be viewed on people's mobile devices. Flash sites are going out, and for a reason. They're a pain in the ass to view. I don't have the patience for badly designed flash sites. Most wix sites included.
  • Options
    If you want a template similar to TK but with a little more flexibility, WeddingWire.com is pretty good. It's what I use. I've also seen ourwedding.com, which is similar.
  • Options
    Weddingwire is where I am setting up our page.   I like the apps that they offer. It has an app for the registry, hotels, flights etc.  

So far I am loving the site.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards