DC
Options

My Wedding Day!!

I want to thank all of you for your help during this process, Everything was great on our perfect day, Other than it was so "HOT", that was the only issue.

All my Vendors were the best to work with, Each of them took care of us like we were "Royalty" The hardest part was the gown, as I am not a size 4, So it was the one of the things that I waited on till the last detail, as some shops were so rude, others were just OK, So I ended up going to NY to "Kleinfields" It was the only place that seemed to care. I know there are some great bridal shops, But I think alot of it had to do with my own image, But I felt so great on my wedding day, That is all that really mattered,,I am not grading any of them because they surpassed all expectations.

Photography,,,Ben Michalski  We had booked Ben based on other weddings that I had been to, as well several co-workers used him, Benefit does give "Military Discounts, as all of my vendors did. 

All Planning and Decor Simply Elegant Affordable Events,,Pam was so easy to work with, little did that I know when I booked her, That she is Bens wife, .Her Staff was all over the place, With lots of bottles of water for the guests, hand fan programs, Which really Helped. She offered more than other planners, worked with us on all avenues of the event, We even came in under budget.

Matters of Taste  Alexandria...The best food, The guests are still talking about the "White Glove Service"

Bayside Limo   Great one time, Driver was so nice,

Night Song Band. Bennett and the Guys kept everyone up on the dance floor all night even in the heat.

Candy Buffet: Bridesmaids and Myself did this ourselves 
Candy Bar Favors, Favors By Dorinda NJ
Invites,,,Invitations by Dawn, I didn't want to spend alot of money on this.
Mothers Dress : Macy's 

Grooms Mother Macy's 

My shoes Makemechic.com   I am putting this because I wanted the perfect pair of purple shoes, this place had so many ideas, I got mine there, they were so comfy, Bridesmaids came from here as well.

I hope this helps everyone else, at the end of the day ,We finally did it.I really don't want to put my site up because it changed hands a couple of times, they wanted us to use another cater, But I wanted the company I chose. Keep in mind it is your wedding, Enjoy every minute of it, Save to pay for it, Hire a great planner.
Don't stress over it.

Re: My Wedding Day!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards