Honeymoon Discussions

Winning a Honeymoon

The only way my fiance and I are going to be able to go away for our honeymoon is if we win it in some way.

Does anyone know where we can sign up for some honeymoon sweeptakes or something?\

Please help if you can!

Thank you!

Re: Winning a Honeymoon

• edited October 2012
    You dont need a honeymoon. If you cant afford one now, save until you can or plan a short trip first and a longer one later. Most people here pay for their own honeymoon and aren't going to help you get one for free because you think you are owed one
  • why not just save for a nice anniversary trip instead? you can have a mini-moon close to home for a night or 2 and then go away later.

or if you really NEED a HM right after the wedding push your wedding back until you can afford one.

• We had a long engagement and I got a 2nd job so we could afford the honeymoon of our dreams. Make sacrifices, save money. Don't depend on other people.

• I was in the same boat until I went to a bridal show over the weekend and won a LEGIT 7day/6night honeymoon to Mexico!! Start going to bridal shows!! They finally paid off for me. 
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_honeymoon_winning-a-honeymoon?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:11Discussion:d74d0f7f-ffe5-4f03-86cb-8f0499167232Post:89609c7c-47f5-4b2f-918a-bd98092cbd12">Re: Winning a Honeymoon</a>:
    [QUOTE]I was in the same boat until I went to a bridal show over the weekend and won a LEGIT 7day/6night honeymoon to Mexico!! Start going to bridal shows!! They finally paid off for me. 
    Posted by marlainasaharic[/QUOTE]

The crap at bridal shows are almost always scams. If your trip is coming courtesy of Royal Prestige or Table Charm, you did not get a legit trip.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_honeymoon_winning-a-honeymoon?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:11Discussion:d74d0f7f-ffe5-4f03-86cb-8f0499167232Post:e2857bbe-22dd-41bb-8dd0-04c9311e31df">Re: Winning a Honeymoon</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Winning a Honeymoon : The crap at bridal shows are almost always scams. If your trip is coming courtesy of Royal Prestige or Table Charm, you did not get a legit trip.
    Posted by ElleB87[/QUOTE]

Agreed. We had 'won' two different trips. One was a cruise and one was a resort. Both were scams trying to get you to buy things and they weren't even close to free.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards